Deal Check: Chevy Bolt Los Angeles Calculator Question

His RV value for 12K is wrong (52% not 50%). You are seeking 1-pay, or zero drive-off? Then you want to add $1.5K down? You need to decide which…as they alter all the numbers. Add $1500 down in the cap cost adjustment area to see what difference it makes.

I’m calculating the one pay just as a way to compare quotes - then once I get the correct inputs for the calc, I can fiddle with the different inputs.

It also helps me calculate if this is a good deal - by comparing it to @ethanrs one pay numbers or goto35march’s’s #s, but it’s hard for me to compare 242/mo to say gotomarch’s 44500.

My mspr is 43955. So my MSRP is 545 less.

@Alphawave, the dealer said he’s giving me a better deal by giving me the RV of 50% instead of 52%. Do you believe it?

BTW @ElectricEliminator I started to compare my deal to your amazing $642 bolt, but had to just shake my head. I mean, yes have the great NJ rebate but you didn’t even use costco! How you did it is a mystery beyond my understanding.

He must be using a different bank, so you’ll need to know what the different mf and incentives are to determine if it’s a better deal.

He must be using a different bank, so you’ll need to know what the different mf and incentives are to determine if it’s a better deal.

@mllcb42 assuming all other inputs, mf and incentives are the same, does a lower RV give you a better final price?

No it gives a higher total lease cost as you’re paying for more depreciation.

The only way that would make sense would be if a third party bank somehow had a different residual, but lower money factor and/or higher purchase incentives that they were able to take advantage of. That seems incredibly unlikely here.

Both of my Bolt deals were actually quite similar. It was the same structure, only this time I was able to leverage the Costco rebate into getting a higher trim level. The LT without Costco had a slightly better discount % than the Premier, but the key to both was getting over 10% off before incentives.

No…unless he IS giving you 15K miles…then I would expect that RV.