Basically:
$62240

• $7500 EV Credit
  • $2500 Costco incentive
  • $500 A plan
  • 6% off MSRP
    Monthly: $534/month
    Effectively $604/month

Best C40 deal I could swing in the PNW. Leaning towards pulling the trigger but open to hearing opinions. Obviously a bit disappointing compared to those SoCal/South offers but yeah. On the bright side, seems like the incentives are a flat discount on the cap cost as opposed to being treated as “Taxed incentives” in the calculator, so the end result is ~23% off MSRP (still a bit lower than the 25%-27% in other areas).

MF and residual seems a bit worse than I’m seeing here in NorCal. I’ve seen around .00146 and 55% but we’re in different regions so there’s that.

I haven’t been able to find above 5% off MSRP pre-incentive here so 6% seems good.

Something is off with the fees. Are you in western Washington (Seattle area)? If so I think you’re missing registration fees which will be close to 900-1000. How is that factored in?

Good catch, I’ve updated it.

It is definitely better than I’ve seen elsewhere up here. The nontaxed incentives seem incorrect though. I’m willing to bet that gets bounced - at minimum on the EV rebate if not both.

You should also run the numbers for a 24/10 lease.

Still seems like a lot, to me, personally

I think the discount is as good as you’ll see up here now.

But, I think there is a chance that the dealer comes back asking you for more money when they go to register the car if they don’t collect tax on the rebates either in the lease or upfront.

1 Like

Gotcha.

As far as the taxes go for using the calculator, you think I should go in with this with the mindset/expecting that the incentives will be treated like “Taxed incentives”? If they’re not, great!

really appreciate your responses btw!

Also in PNW and trying to negotiate a deal on an xc40 recharge.

Best I got 13.5K off a 59K car (45.5 cap cost ) about 2K in fees. The quoted monthly rates do not agree with the LH calculator so I am trying to figure out why. Ex $699 monthly with trade-in with 2.5 K down, which means paying 20K for 8K of depreciation on a 24 month 7500 mi/yr lease. Hard pass.

Other dealers gave me a better monthly with lesser discounts.

I’m willing to travel for a better deal, but most brokers won’t do out of state deals.

Did you end up doing a deal?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.