Deal check: BMW X3 M40i

, ,

Thanks for the help guys…We are walking from this deal and any BMWFS / BMW dealers in general. They are all playing scummy games.

I live in South Florida. Most Dealerships here can afford to be deceitful because there are so many people that are ignorant or don’t care about money.

They won’t move on the MF. They can’t. What they may do is discount the car further to get to the payment.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

They can, FL dealers just won’t. That’s why most hackers get their BMWs shipped down by @nextlevelautobrokers or @Bostoncarconcierge.

I leased a BMW in south Florida last month. It took a while for them to get that I was going to keep pressing them for every detail about the deal.

And yes I did get base MF.

1 Like

Wow. Would you mind sharing which dealership gave you base MF?

BMW of Delray Beach.

1 Like

Reach out to @Bacons_C.C. Local FL broker and amazing deals.

1 Like

Remember, that I can tell you that you are getting base money factor, but when it comes to the actual contract signing, most dealers will increase selling price and put 20 points of rate in there for the finance manger. Still the same payment though.

@mani_is_kool thank you for the kind words and yes I am here to help when I can and a person wants to go the consulting route.

1 Like