Deal check bmw ix in socal

Deal check: 2024 bmw ix50 loaner car (4.7k miles) lease.
Premium Package, Sport Package and DAP.
800/month(inc tax) with 1k DAS
35m/10k
Is this good deal?

Worksheet?

1 Like

Dont have any worksheet

The car already has 47K miles on it? What is the warranty on a BMW EV?

Sorry its 4.7k miles

Just looking at the broker deals found this one… Looks pretty close to yours and it isn’t a loaner so think you should be able to do better than that. Don’t know the MSRP on yours and I am really no expert. 2024 BMW iX xDrive50 $94xxx

(Driving Assistance Pro, Premium Package)
Multiple Available Please Ask.…

• $3000 Total at signing
  • $719 plus tax (adding MSD Saves $60)
  • 36/7.5k

Pricing Includes Loyalty

Msrp 98xxx

Show them this deal and be like I can get a brand new one for about the same deal. See if they will do better, still think there is room.

https://pnd.leasehackr.com/d/240430-1712197071/reserve

New car deal is better?
This loaner car lease only 1000DAS. And 36m/10k. Monthly 800(including tax)

First rule of LeaseHackr that is we don’t talk about LeaseHackr.

3 Likes

To the OP, it’s going to be hard for anyone to give you specific feedback, if you don’t post a lease worksheet or provide a calculator link.

1 Like

To @paranoidgarliclover point it is really hard to compare with out a lease worksheet from the dealer you are talking to. But with that said you will always have drive offs which are fees, taxes, and first month payment. The deal I posted the link on had no DAS. Your deal is still going to have drive off costs plus that DAS.

@IAC your right, my bad…

The point of the lease worksheet is that it provided standardized inputs for how the lease cost is calculated. I don’t really see how you can accurately compare deals without a lease worksheet.

My understanding is that due at signing is whatever you wish it to be, if your credit allows for it.

The deal you posted had nothing “down” as cap cost reduction. It absolutely listed what was due at signing right below that.

@paranoidgarliclover I think maybe you misunderstood, I was totally agreeing with you we need a worksheet to really compare.

1 Like

Ah, yes, I did misread that part. Thanks for clarifying. :slight_smile:

1 Like