Deal Check BMW IX 2024 xDr50

Hi! Looking for advice on a deal in MA on 2024 BMW IX lease

36 month
91,245 MSRP
2432.31 due at signing
$789/month

Thank you!

I think you should tag MA instead of NE.

thank you!

1 Like

Take the deal and do MSDā€™s

thank you, I have never done MSDā€™s. What is the best way to bring this up at this point of negotiations?

It shouldnā€™t be a part of the negotiation really, just tell them you want to do MSDā€™s.

Annual ROI is nearly 12%

This is just a rough estimation of your deal but with MSDā€™s added, only thing I donā€™t know is the doc and plate fees but just using my standard I would bet this deal is at or over 10% off if buy-rate money factor:
https://carfindr.co/public/deals/65831c4ed44acf0007ba7729

Ok! is it usually easy to get them back at the end of the lease, or do they find a way to keep some of it?

As long as you donā€™t damage the car or lose you key(s), you should be fine, itā€™s administered by BMWFS, not the dealership.

1 Like

thank you so much for explaining. So in my case if my payment is 789 and 2432 das, how much would the additional 7x msd save me? 735 vs 789?
Do I also add my due at signing numbers?

Put the numbers in the calculator you will know.

1 Like

I donā€™t thnk I can change the numbers

You need to fully build it out in a calc, with all of the inputs you have, fees, etc.

What I posted was just something I have that I made to show you the ROI on the MSDā€™s.

got you, thank you!

sorry - last question @IAC_Scott - in case the car gets totalled, MSDs are different from the $ money you put down, MSDā€™s you do get back, correct?

Correct

10char

@ŠŸŃƒŠæсŠøŠŗ, check with @Bostoncarconcierge if he has any iXs with some deep discounts

Thank you!

OP has a very good deal in hand

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.