Buy rate MF .00179
RV 59%
Tax 11% monthly
Acq Fee 895 Dealer Fee 799 DAS
797 per month tax included.

W/out Audi Care
768 per month tax included

Are you a costco member ? The have additional 1k rebate

Unfortunately not. Wouldn’t be stackable with Penfed so all in all just losing 500 of incentive.

What’s the total drive off ? Are you required to put any down ?

Can you plug your numbers into LH calculator so we can take a closer look? :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Drive off is Acq + Dealer Fee 1698

This is without Audi care and residual back to 58%

Any input?

Wow Audi prices finally coming down. Doesn’t seem too bad to me. Early pandemic I was leasing a SQ5 Prestige with Audicare for like 780?

1 Like

Maybe I’m over thinking this but is Audi Care worth paying it in full upfront or rolling it in to the lease. Just figured with interest rates paying it up front would be the better way to go.

1 Like

I don’t know much about Audi leases, but does it get added the cost to the capitalized cost (so it gets residualized)?

At this point it’s really just a personal decision of which of the below lease terms you’re comfortable with financially:

$768/mo, $2500 DAS, no Audi Care ($838/effective)
$797/mo, $2500 DAS, Audi Care ($866/effective)
$748/mo, $4000 DAS, Audi Care ($860/effective)

By paying for Audi Care up front you would save about $215 over the total 3 year course of the lease.

If it were me, I for sure would not pay for the Audi Care up front; I would just do a sign and drive with Audi Care at $870/mo, but I’m a $0 DAS kind of guy, paying $4k up front makes me queasy.

Yes and no, Audi Care is not a residualized option that goes on the MSRP per se, however for any leases that include Audi Care the RV is bumped up by 1% by Audi FS.

In the case here the Audi Care price is $1500 on the contract but due to the RV bump your payment goes up ~$30, so it only ends up costing the lessee about $1k over 36 months.

1 Like

I reserved the car inbound (deposit consists of Acq fee and dealer fee) so I’ll just use that and proceed with no further money out of pocket. Thanks for your input.