DEAL CHECK: Audi Q8 e-tron prestige MSRP $88,400 $0 DAS monthly $1032

, ,

Hello hackers,
Any room for improvement here? MF is marked up, looks like there is no wiggle room :confused:

Tax rate is 6% in MD

MSRP: $88400
Discount: 14%
Rebates: $12500

LoJack+Coating: $1300 (pre installed/applied)

Purchase price: $64,800
Residual: 53%
MF: 0.00275

36/10 $0 DAS monthly $1032

MF can be brought down with MSDs
MF: 0.00230 (9 MSDs)

36/10 MSDs monthly $977

1 Like

Looks like Audi VIP discount so Costco doesnā€™t stack. Add ons and marked up MF make the deal worse.

Post a LH calculator and see if 24 months is better. (Should be)

24 months comes out to be worse because of taxes.

This is posted in the deals section, might be worth the comparison

1 Like

I think you can do better. Also I have always walked over ā€œpre-installedā€ stuff and it ends up being removed. But see if they can do the discount without the ā€œVIPā€ discount. Had no problem at my dealer getting just under 14% discount stacked with Costco. But it was end of month and they have way too may e-trons on the lot

I think prestige might be harder to negotiate than P+

I donā€™t think the ā€œcoatingā€ itself can be removed, but the cost of it sure can be removed. :wink:

2 Likes

True, but the odds of the coating itself even being installed is probably 0-5%, itā€™s non-zero, but pretty close to it.

2 Likes

Update:
I was able to get the MSRP down by another $1000 ( 15.13% off MSRP now)
Reduces another $400 on extras but that was it I walked away.
They are not going any deeper on discounts and also not offering base MF. Its marked up by 40pts (.00275)

Over 15% off seems pretty solid to me. Money Factor is marked up because thatā€™s most likely where the dealer is trying to make some money. They need to make money to stay in business, of course.

3 Likes

UPDATE: Ended up going with premium plus trim at a different dealer

MSRP: $82530
Discount: $69325 (16%)
Rebates: $12500 (federal + audi)
Could have stacked Costco but not a member :pensive:

Term: 36/10k
MF: 0.00275
Due at signing: $0
Monthly: $780 with taxes
MD taxes auto sale price which came out to be ~$4200

CALCULATOR

Happy to share dealer info if anyone is interested.

1 Like

16% off is a solid deal indeed. Do dealers in other states not pass on tax credits? In TX, itā€™s possible on some mfrs/dealers

1 Like

Thatā€™s a great deal! Iā€™m actually going in tomorrow to get out of my 2021 e-tron Premium and into a 2024 P+ like you and would like to have a competitive offer in hand. Iā€™m in Kansas and they just donā€™t deal as well as the coast.

Would you mind PMā€™ing me the dealers contact info if you donā€™t mind?

Thanks!

1 Like

I asked the dealer she didnā€™t know about it. Also couldnā€™t find any info online.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.