Deal check - Audi Q5e Premium Plus

Hi - I’m set on an Audi Q5e and looking to get feedback on numbers I received yesterday. Do the numbers below look reasonable or is there likely more room to push?

In addition, I’d prefer a different spec Q5e that’s on the lot with a MSRP of $68,685. What sort of impact should I expect from the $3,815 / 5.9% MSRP increase?

2024 Audi Q5e 55 S-Line Premium Plus
MSRP: $64,870
Trade-In: $693 ($7,250 value w/ $6,557 payoff on 2017 Q5 w/ 94k)
Term: 36 months w/ 10k miles per-year
Due @ Signing: $1,200
Monthly: $699
Notes: Includes Chicago, IL taxes and fees

Post your best attempt at the LH calculator

Does this reflect the two taxes (Illinois and Chicago)?

Yes, inclusive of all taxes

10.25% sounds like just IL tax and doesn’t include the additional tax for residents of the city of Chicago

Also dealer and gov fees are blank. So I’m not sure the calculator is right.

But their quote is $699 with a combination of cash and equity of ~$1,900 DAS…

A. Make sure your equity is maximized

B. I’m not sure how you benefit from this structure: paying ~27k to rent something that has a selling price of basically 2x that. That’s a terrible value as far as leases go.

Does anyone else think this trade in amount is extremely low?

11.5% off a Q5 is a great deal, even more so if buy-rate money factor. If leasing is what you want to do, and this deal is accurate (TRUE 11.5% off with buy-rate or near buy-rate money factor), it sounds solid to me.

You NEED to make sure they are not taking advantage of you on your trade, or ask them to work the deal without it and make sure it remains 11.5% off with all other factors the same.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.