Deal check - Audi Q5 45 S Line

Be sure to specify your location when asking for input on a deal! Tagging by state (e.g. CA, NJ, NY, usa-nationwide) is mandatory.

Please tag if your question involves to a specialized topic (e.g. tax, legal, shipping etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com)

2024 Audi Q5 45 S Line Premium +

MSRP - $59040
Discount - $5410
Adjusted Price - $53630
Rebates - $2000
Adjusted Price - $51630
Doc Fee - $699
IMF - SC tax - $500
Non tax fees - $44
Balance - $52873

Comparing to 2024 BMW X3 Xdrive MSport
MSRP - $58695
Discount - $6456 (11%)
Adjusted Price - $52239
Loyalty/Rebates - $2500
Adjusted Price - $49739
Doc Fee - $799
IMF - SC tax - $500
Non tax fees - $55
Balance - $51093

Thoughts on the two deals. Car comparisons, etc. Thanks

What is the residual value and the effective monthly for both cars?

Which car do you like better?

Don’t know the residual values. This is a buy. Might finance a portion? Own a X3 in X line model. Never owned an Audi but have always admiresd. Both with black trim. Would think the Audi would hold its value a little more?

Only 9.1632791327913% off the Q5? Should be at least 11% off, no?

The Audi is due for a major refresh next year (so is the X3). I wouldn’t count on either to be holding great value.

3 Likes

lol a person with a username containing Benz wants an Audi or BMW.

What did Mercedes do to lose you as a customer where you won’t consider a GLC AMG 43?

No can afford

1 Like

How long are you planning to hold it for?

Wow I didn’t realize the GLC AMG45 was priced so high compared to the X3 M40i and Q5 45. I guess that’ll do it to drive you to a competitor.

Th GLB is way too small.

Hold what? Keep the vehicle? Until the warranty runs out.

Bad deals… you need 20% off MINIMUM!!!

Contact every dealer/broker until you get it.

Oh wait… lmao.

1 Like

You’re really butt hurt. Get over it!

Seems the X3 is a better deal so I would use it as a card to get a better discount on the Audi Q5.

A little bit. Both getting new look. Big difference in the Audi, so probably going to stay with BMW as the 2025 model isn’t really to my liking. Thanks.

How does a discount on an X3 affect the discount one can get on a Q5?

1 Like