Deal Check : Audi Q5 45 S Line Premium, Help to Lower the Deal

, ,

Hi guys, I am in Atlanta, GA trying to negotiate an audi Q5 45 S Line Premium. Trying to get a lower price possible. Please help or share your advice if the current price is reasonable to seal the deal.

The offer I received the latest:
MRSP: $51915
Rebate/Discount: $9153
Adjusted Price:46762
Doc fee: $699
GATAVT: $1195.05
Non tax fees: $47
Balance: $43508

$0 down, $668/mo, 10,000/miles, 36 months

My target is $400-500 range month pay, is this possible?

Please help to see if I can reach my target or I should seal this current deal, thanks!

Your target isn’t possible under current programs.

And while everyone has a different opinion of what a car is worth, a Q5 Premium isn’t worth anywhere near $668/m IMO.

We need more details. Are you getting any incentives such as Costco? What is the percentage discount off MSRP that you negotiated? Do you know what the MF and RV are for your zip code?

Hi,
Thank you for your reply!

Incentive is $1000 rebate, already applied to the discount. Total discount is $9153 they offered.

Looking to get 5-10% off MSRP

MF is 0.00248 and residual value is 58%
One dealer offer 0.00260 MF and RV 57%

My zip is 30341

Thanks for your reply!

What’s your opinion on getting a suv car at $400-500 month pay. What are the options to consider?

What exactly qualifies as an SUV for you? A Q7 is an SUV and some also consider a Q3 an SUV.

Mainly for commute use. Looking at $400-500 month pay for the car.

If you mean w/ only tax, title, license due at signing, I think you will be looking at things like a Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4, etc. I think the only SUVs from a luxury brand in that price range is a Mercedes EQB (based on other threads).

Mazda? If you want some luxury brand, then volvo xc40? I think the XC40 is in your price range, premium, and has free maintenance for the period of lease.

I’m confused. Isn’t the $9153 total discount already above the 5-10% off you are seeking?

If I still want to target this Audi Q5, what’s the reasonable price I should pay for?

At the same price range, what Mercedes should I consider?

Not looking electric car.

Sorry for the confusion,

I was trying to get a 5-10% off after the manufacturer rebate. Is it possible?

I wouldn’t consider any non mercedes EV to be lease friendly, in most situations.

Can you give advice on the Volvo?

What’s the reasonable monthly pay for it?

If the rebate is only $1k, that means the dealer is offering a discount of $8153, which is more than 10% off MSRP.

1 Like

I can’t because it depends on the trim and options. You would have to look at what you want and spec it, then look at marketplace.

If I still want to target this Audi Q5, what’s the reasonable price I should pay for?

I am looking to get a lower cost for this Audi Q5 offer.

Lower than $668/mo, is this possible?

$400-$500 is not gonna happen with the Audi. Maybe someone who knows more can chime in.

The Q5 has been fairly frequently discussed on the board recently. When you use the search function, you’ll be able to pull up those threads to get a sense of what a reasonable deal might be.