Deal Check: Audi Q4 Etron 50 Premium Plus 24months/7500 miles

Hello All,
Sorry for the vague noob post. But i think for anybody following this vehicle this should be pretty straight forward. Bear with me! I will add details as I get more.

@Samaudibh @IAC @max_g

I have a lead on an Audi Q4 etron (not sportback) MSRP $64xxx for $500 DAS inc first month and $500 per month for 24mo/7500miles; Audi care included as well. I do not have any break down yet as I was negotiating with the LH calculator open but aiming for a total lease cost.

Here is my version of the calculator. But I know this will not match final lease docs as the dealer has a mandatory ceramic coating in it and everything! I think i should sign it. Thoughts? Comments? Please!

Calculator

Is this an actual offer from a dealer?

Your calculator shows $13+% off MSRP + $12k in incentives. Are you getting base MF or is it marked up? Have you confirmed all incentives? What is the breakdown? I see $7500 (EV Credit) + $3000 (Customer Credit from Audi) + $1500 (Costco).

What’s the cost?

Get final numbers before signing, but deal looks good.

my thoughts exactly. to be honest i do not care about the details of the discount, addons, MF etc as long as the DAS and monthly match the calculator for a good deal. and this seems like they are throwing everything at it to get this out before the end of the month!

signed this remotely today. 500.32 DAS including first month and $500.32 per month - 24mo/7500 miles and included Audi care. will post to signed once i pick up the car

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.