Deal Check: AUDI GT Prestige Deal in GA

Is this even a good deal? I am not that expert with numbers. Location is GA

Thanks

No, this is a terrible deal.

Pretty sure even with shipping you’d save

The only interesting thing about the deal is the 22k in rebates as opposed to 20k. @DonnyAudi @Samaudibh is this regional or is AFS making things even sweeter?

Not that I am aware of, it could be a private offer for the customer.

I’m glad I didn’t jump on the deal right away and I came across here. I’ll call them tomorrow and decline it. I’m not sure what to tell them why I am declining :slight_smile: but oh well if the experts said so, to be it then.

Here is a GT that was just posted on marketplace, please feel free to send me the difference in price :slight_smile:

https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/insight-auto-audi-call-text-516-416-5481-strong-audi-discounts-9-off-etron-gt/474898/3?u=cardealzpls

2 Likes

Thank you for asking before signing this disaster.

Before you spend $55,000 over 3 years to rent a car, might it be worth spending some time understanding what makes a lease good or bad?

3 Likes

I guess I have been screwed all my life lol… But I am glad I came across this website. Someone mentioned it to me on the Etron forum.

What’s with all these ugly trash audi deals recently .

Is there new crack available in the market that Audi dealers are smoking

1 Like

So looking at the prestige how much it should be? I never put money down on a lease too. As you see in this deal they are paying off my current which is 22 etron sportback.

Two options:

1. Search this forum for e tron GT, and read until you don’t understand a word or phrase. Then search this forum/site for that word or phrase, and read until you do. Repeat until you can understand your own question.

2. Go to the marketplace and find a broker who will get you a deal. It will be better than whatever you negotiate without reading first.

3 Likes

So nicegys do finish last…

3 Likes

Hard to tell on the internet, hope this was a joke!

Op here is the cheat sheet for this car.

• large discount before incentives 9%+
  • 24 months
  • 7500/ per year (basically same price to pay overage)
  • Audi care (free or lowers payment)
  • premium plus with the options you want. Prestige has a lower residual

Read up on the basics of a lease and familiarize yourself with the calculator before you sign anything.

4 Likes

What are you getting for 3rd party offers on it? Seems suspicious to me that they’re saying it’s worth exactly payoff.

Sometimes :grinning:

It was a joke I already declined this offer after browsing here and reading about various people’s experiences. This is actually going to be my 2nd lease, I used to buy in the past. So, I’m relatively new to the lease game. Hopefully, I can make a good deal with other dealerships.

I received an offer for 68000. But where I got the offer is like 4 hours of driving. Being living in the south and charging stations do not exist in some places, it’s hard to drive there.

Ok so it seems it’s actual fair market value. I would still get carmax and carvana quotes online just to be sure even if you effectively can’t actually sell to those entities.

1 Like

The most amazing thing about this forum is people who can afford to get absolutely pwned by Audi dealers who are “not that expert with numbers”

3 Likes