Deal Check: Audi Etron Prestige

Not surprised…Why would it sell so close to the price of a new one?

I wouldn’t say I’m overly impressed with the way that the Bolt handles, especially the cheap rear suspension setup, but for sub $100/mo payment after tax breaks and no gas to buy, I’m good with it. With my 840 mile commute(a month) with 110v at work, I’m down to charging it at home once every 2 weeks, and that’s only from 1/4 to 3/4 charge. Always want to leave room in the battery for free electrons at work.

2 Likes

Not sure there is a better bargain on the road unless you are in New Jersey.

2 Likes

Im new to the forum and doing all research I can before leasing…by keeping the original MF where does the additional 3k come from?

You have a base MF, I’ve seen 0.00132 for May for some zips, the old exemplary 0.00181 is dealer marked up MF, in exchange you get an extra 3k incentive from his language. Do the math if it’s better.

Kinda makes sense now…so in essence the dealer giving you an additional $3k incentive at the price of a marked up MF?

Ask @matt1028 I’m just interpreting what he said.

1 Like

What brings me here is a horrific deal my friend was dealt at a local Audi dealership which he immediately walked away from…I’ll post it on the correct thread In the forum

Correct! Made sense to take this last month. I haven’t run the numbers this month.

I think your standard MF is too low. Would need a dealer/broker to chime in.

You’re right. Zip specific. I’m seeing multiple MFs, 0.00132, and 0.00152.

So is a marked up MF followed with an incentive a “common’ trend with dealers in general or only in certain situations?

It’s not common but it isn’t unheard of

1 Like

the first I have seen it is with the e-tron. Seems like more of a one off incentive.

Acura has done it somewhat recently

Hi All - I am working an e-tron Prestige lease and hoping for some advice. Should I be working the deal more or does it look decent as-is? There is an ~$8,000 marketing allowance, so I am inclined to think I can do better. Thanks in advance!

MSRP: $83,225
SELLING PRICE: $70,742 (15% discount)
INCENTIVES: $7,500 (EV Tax Cr) + $2,000 (Loyalty) [No Costco unfortunately]
MF: 0.00173 (pre-MSD)
MSD: MAX (10) --> MF: 0.00123
Monthly Payment (Pre-tax): $694
Drive-off: 1st Month + - Fees: $1,844 and Upfront Taxes: $3,238

https://leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Audi&miles=7500&msd=10&msrp=83225&sales_price=70742&months=36&mf=.00173&dp=0&dealer_fee=599&acq_fee=895&taxed_inc=9500&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=49&reg_fee=350&sales_tax=9&demo_mileage=0&memo=&acqFee_check=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

It’s a 5.4% discount when you pull out the marketing allowance to compare pre-incentive discounts

Thanks, @mllcb42. Any sense for what discount I should be aiming for pre-marketing allowance?

Best option is to look through the several e-tron threads here to get an idea of what’s possible

You can probably get 10-12% relatively easy.

1 Like