Residual 56%
MF .00133
24 months
2,000 loyalty
7,500 tax credit
6,525 in MSD (maximum)
2216 due at signing
577 payment x 23 months

This assumes registering the vehicle in Texas and using a tax credit to reduce taxes to 1.25%, This is our very best offer.

Any thoughts?

Are you doing 7.5K miles a year?
Did you check Edmunds forums to confirm the MF and Residual amounts?

You should plug your numbers into the Leasehackr calculator and share the link.

is this PP+?

I assume this is a Premium Plus (P+) based on the MSRP.

It looks good with tax credit

does it? i thought PP had 8k incentive and with costco it should be around 58-60k sales price?

This is an average deal. The dealer is doing the bare minimum (10% off Costco, $7,250 w/ Marketing allowance and then 7,500 EV Credit). Any dealer can provide this.

You should shop around to see who can give you a better than 10% discount off MSRP.

I think $7,250 is right for Texas (May be as high as $7,500 on the premium plus). The Prestige models start at $8K marketing allowance and I haven’t seen them go higher than $9,500.

aah what i thought. yes should be atleast a couple grand more off.

You have another 2% to negotiate . Although the TX dealers like to make money

yeah it is!

Is it safe to say never do a lease in tx if you can? I also live half time in CA.

Yes do at California leasing all day long you pay less taxes

You pay less tax in CA, but if you have tax credit in TX, payment might be the same.

1 Like

Lease in CA get HOV stickers sell at lease end of 24 months with 1 year left to someone who can use them and they will pay a slight premium

Just signed my lease 585 before tax with max MSDs. Here in CA with MSRP of 85195. So you can do a lot better

Interesting, thanks for the tip!