Deal Check: '24 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Willys

Hey Guys,

New around here and looking for a bit of help maybe I’m incorrectly inputting something into the calculator but I can’t seem to get my #'s to match with what they have. They are also under a different RV than what is shown in Rate Findr maybe things have changed since our last update there. Any guidance there would be appreciated.

What bank are they using?

~$600/mo to drive a Willys? :face_vomiting:

Spend some time on here.

2 Likes

24 Willys has some nice upgrades, locker, 33s, etc. but yeah, seems like a high payment. Dealer discount looks pretty lame on this one

1 Like

Stellantis

This was my initial offer (below) that was their counter my problem currently is getting it to match really.

Your mf in your target is way off.

Sfs for the willys is 65%/.0036

1 Like

Here is a different dealer. At least with this one I can have the calculator in line unlike the other one… obviously this has a billion junk fees and I wouldn’t sign like this but the calculator match is what i’m more worried about.

Your reg fees are way low on your calc too

I see yeah on the VLT on this one.

The correct gov fees and potentially a couple hundred in acq fee mark up explain the difference. Doesnt matter too much though because their 3% discount sucks.

1 Like

I’m aware but a Willys is by far not what I would consider to be a high trim. Thats a lot of $$$ for that Jeep.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.