Deal Check - '24 BMW x30 and m40

Hi! Live in VA, dealership is out of state who I worked with via phone. I have two options and debating between both cars.

x30i:
$57,645 MSRP
9.15% discount offered
1k corporate credit

m40:
$66,295 MSRP
8.9% discount offered
1k corporate credit

Don’t have the exact model in inventory to take advantage of 2.99% finance and 1k BMW FS credit for the x30i. There are some cars that are close but I just not yet there.

Any advice or general thoughts would be appreciated.

I have a lot of X3 30i’s in stock not far away, what are you looking for?

Do you have any with the following spec?

2024 x3
Msport
Premium
Parking Assistance
Shadowline
Remote Start

Based on those numbers I’d be leaning towards the 30i.

Think there’s a better deal to be made on the m40?

M sport on 30i not super common…have you driven both? If even considering the M40 the 4 cylinder even tho peppy will seem slow. Costs nothing to make dealer an offer below what he gave you.

Yeah I drove both. While m40 is another world when it comes to speed and pick up, I’m not really someone that needs a fast car since this is for daily driver and grocery run purposes.

Then X out the M40. My wife had the 30i and it had plenty of power.

I’m real new here but i’m looking for an x30i in SoCal.

Again, im just learning a lot from this forum but the deal on the x30i looks like something Id be aiming for.

This is the day to make your deals. M Sport package 30i vehicles are hard to find. Unless you want the pick up or are pulling something, your better deal is on the X3 30i in my opinion. I couldn’t come up with anything great on an S30i M sport package, so sine I am buying, I’m going to wait on the new 2025 model. I would prefer to lease, but numbers are out of the question for me. Good luck.