Deal check 2024 Volvo XC90 T8 Recharge Ultimate & BMW 2023 IX M60

Hello, I wanted to check the quality of below deals. I want the model with the air suspension so there is not many in stock for XC90.

For IX M60, it is demo vehicle, and the website indicates that it had 4900 miles on it, but in this docu it says it has 831 miles on it. The dealership confirmed me that it has 4900 miles on it and the price is reflecting that one.

I am looking for deals with monthly payment less than 800, preferably with 0 down, but it seems to be hard to come by.

Thank you for taking a look at mine.

You can get a couple more percentage points on the discount and tell them to get rid of the tint and Allstate junk unless you asked for it.

I actually asked for it. The initially quote they put on Allstate Paint & Fabric was 895, and they reduced it to 595, so by 300. For the tint, they told me that they can’t get rid of the existing one. One thing I get confused is that in their initial offer, they marked up MF to 0.00426, and it was 938/ month with 0 down. Then I asked them that the MF seems to be too high since the base is 0.00363, they gave me 0.00387 which is still marked up by 24 basis points. With that difference in MF I was expecting the monthly price to go down by 50 (based on the rough calculation using lease calculator), but it actually went down by only 20 per month. I am still in negotiating them with the deal, but seems like this is the best they got.

I just got a ‘24 XC90 T8 Ultimate with lounge package and air suspension ($85k MSRP) for $865/mo with $0 down, but I did 24 months with 7,500 miles. Your extra miles is probably offset by my higher price, so I think you can get them down a little further.

That’s not happening on the M60, target the base iX trim.

I agree with this. You’ll need an MSRP under $100K to stack all the discounts and credits and get down to $800/month. Hopefully you can find and iX 50 with air suspension instead (they are extremely rare). It’s not possible at this time to get into the $800’s w/ no money down with a M60.

1 Like

No Volvo should ever be over $800/mo

Yes, I know that it is not feasible with new M60, I was expecting for that particular vehicle since it was demo with 4900 miles on it. I am trying to look for IX50 instead now while still negotiating on XC90 as it is preferred by my wife.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.