Deal check: 2024 Volvo xc90 recharge plus seven seater

Hey All,
I need a second set of eyes on this deal:
MSRP: 75,500
Incentive: 12,000(ev, affinity)
Sale price: 57,000
Monthly payment with all taxes and fees rolled in (true zero due at signing)= 881

Register in Suffolk county
36 months , 10k miles

Let me know if anything more can be done! I may buy it out, after first month payment

Definitely separate out those incentives so you can properly compare discounts.

Miles? Months? Rebates?

Bueller??

Who do you/anyone in your household work for? New plates or transfer plates? Do you have a volvo or saab in your household?

Just added the incentives in, the rest is a discount off MSRP. Yes I am doing pull ahead with a current Volvo XC90. We qualify for AMA association discount

new plates or transfer?

how many months/miles?

What county are you registering the vehicle to?

Suffolk county
36 months , 10k miles

Thats an alright deal. It is what I would offer

I am pretty sure @aronchi and @AutoCompanion should be able to beat it.

You should be shooting for about 770-820 if you want a “unicorn” deal

1 Like

So can they offer it to me? lol I’ll buy it from you guys, but I want to buy out the lease as soon as possible. Is that possible?

People don’t offer “unicorn” deals. On this vehicle shoot for about 10% off msrp (you are currently about 8.5% off) and a unicorn is 12-14% off

Is the MSRP discount calculate before or after the incentive and rebates

Before

The MF is killing you at .0038 (9.12%). If it were me, I’d be inclined to wait until next month to see what changes. Your ABA and EV incentives will remain, and loyalty may increase. The discount seems decent to me, but you are getting killed on the MF.

Honestly the plan is to buy it out as soon as I can. Is that a good strategy

Why don’t you buy something that’s a better value, is less obsolete and retains its value better?

1 Like

And if OP is a Costco member, there might be a Costco bonus month coming up.

pass on this. no danger.

I think you are right on this one

I’ll admit my limitations on this forum - I don’t know whether that is a good plan or not. Best to check with the experts on here. I believe that most think that buying out a Volvo XC90 is not a good plan.