Deal Check: 2024 Volvo XC90 Recharge Plug-in T8 Plus

Looking to see if this lease makes sense as it seems high to me. Located in the New York (westchester county).

Lease Details:
Retail: $77,755
Sales Price: $68,500
Gross Cap Cost: $69,950
Trade Allowance: $35,000
Trade Payoff: $32,511
Trade Equity: 2,489
Rebate: $500
Cash Down: $2,000
Net Cap Cost: 64,961

MoneyFactor is 38 which he said is set by volvo

The attached shows the $933/month which seems very high. I know we are in a time where money costs more, but still seems high. Is this the best I am going to get?

@aronchi is the best volvo broker on here dm him

Aren’t you the volvo guy?

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

You are out of your mind if you think I want ANYTHING to do with a westchester deal. I am good. I don’t need every deal that bad.

I used to drive to philly to do deals, then take an uber to hoboken, PATH to Manhattan, LIRR to Ronkonkoma or Smithtown and another uber to the store. Leave the store at 7pm and not get back till 1-2am. All to get an 8 on the survey

I am beyond done with that
NO THANK YOU

I would rather recommend someone who is a good guy and will get this guy a deal.

4 Likes

How does it compare to the Marketplace ?

I would ask them where is the $9k in lease support? They might be baking that into the msrp discount.

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

4 Likes

As someone else said I think Aronchi is the best deal. This seems really high, he has a deal for new XC90 t8 plus for 598 with MSDs + loyalty + affinity + no tax (NJ) without accounting for trade in. I’d do that instead of this deal.

These surveys seem to have done you dirty. You are scared of them :rofl: :rofl:

Sample pay plan
Sell 28 cars at @ $180 flat per car
$500 a week salary
Top Volume Bonus @$150 per car
Lets say you get 15 Perfect survey scores and 1 bad one (8 out of 10)

Total Compensation before the bad survey: $12,740
Total comp AFTER ONE 8 out of 10: $9,140
The ONE 8 out of 10 cost you: $3,600

3 Likes

Why bother?

You should always know what the lease cost should be before talking to a dealer. It’s irrelevant what the dealer put together on their crap when they told you how much they want you to pay.

1 Like

True, they might have missed the opportunity understand the deal structure without going in with that knowledge. To quote the great @mllcb42

Having current, accurate information for residual value, money factor, and incentives is important in understanding your deal. As such, going directly to a source that has access to that data from the captive banks is your best option.

Rate Findr has that information, as they have direct access to it from the captive banks. It’s a tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters. -mllcb42

You quoted the canned response

1 Like

Season 3 Episode 304 GIF by Rick and Morty

To be fair, i do think i wrote it originally

Take a bow if you think that’s the best you written lol

1 Like

Ive definitely had better rants