Deal Check - 2024 Volvo XC60 Recharge Ultimate - Signing Tomorrow!

Zip: 90012
Sales tax rate: 9.5%

MSRP: $71,940
Net Cap Cost: $58,204.58

36mo/12k miles
MF: 0.00274
Residual: 51%

+$1000 Costco Rebate that covered fees

$944.32/month incl tax ($862.40 before tax)

Thanks in advance!

Unless you’re leaving the country or giving up driving in 3 years, how do you benefit from a cycle of paying $34k every 3 years for cars that can be bought for 57 + tax?

Thats a heavy heavy heavy lease price.

I would NOT sign that “deal”

Walk away quick

1 Like

That would be a No!

Very bad, very very bad.

Might as well go to @Benedetto and get his XC90 PHEV Ultimate and he’s asking under 900 with ZERO Due.

Thanks. Decided to walk away. Overall it seems like I’m getting a decent discount + all the incentives right now. I’m also getting the buy rate for the MF. I don’t ever plan on buying Volvos outright due to concerns with long term reliability.

How would a better deal have looked here? Is this just a bad car to lease right now?

The xc60 is bad right now try the xc40 or 90

Look at the residual.

The residual is pretty bad because I’m doing 12k miles a year - but residual is non negotiable, no?

Residual is not negotiable. It’s bad because of the lack of incentives. Usually it means move on to a different car.

1 Like

Any reason for going with recharge trim?
On the east coast regular xc60 Ultimate You can get for $650/m and 12k miles a year.
Even with the shipping your are more than good.

I wouldn’t even consider the car if it wasn’t the Recharge model - the performance and EV only mileage are why I’m looking into this car.

I see. Either You are shoping for a car or for a deal. Good luck.

Btw. Did You consider pure EV?
These are MB EQE money.

Go for an XC90 recharge

The RV is about 7-10% higher than an XC60 ultimate depending on region

1 Like

Off the top of my head, decent PHEV deals:

Volvo XC90 if you have loyalty.

Mazda cx90

Lease to buy Lexus Nx450h

As always check Marketplace

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.