Deal Check 2024 Silverado High Country

Looking to see if this makes sense on the monthly payment.

What other makes and models are you open to?

On the surface it’s a 8.9% discount, which is decent, although I suspect if you checked Marketplace you could find discounts closer to 11%. The problem is $1890 in aftermarket fees, $699 doc fee, $382 cap fee - they are clawing half that discount back in fees. This is fairly typical garbage GM lease these days, I would run away from it. It’s a good time to consider a Ford Lightning.

Thanks, I agree. 1) half of the aftermarket is for paint and fabric protection and the other half is side steps, And apparently it has already been added despite the truck not being on the lot. Not a fan of this. 2) I did get a quote via marketplace at 11% off, but the truck was sold before I got too far and waiting for that dealer to get another High Country in stock.

Don’t think I have seen strong incentives in the NE for Lightnings yet.

Ford, GM

Chevy seems to have better current incentives, at least from what I have seen in the NE.

Ford is offering decent incentives on the Lighting. See Ford F-150 Lightning up to $15,000 off with new incentive

Rivian is also about to start offering lease programs on the R1T. No idea what they will look like, but could be interesting given EV incentives. Finally! Rivian confirms R1T leasing program is coming very soon

I think some of the Ram deals you can find in marketplace are strong. Ram Rebel payments would be under $600/mo with similar DAS.

Tundra has gotten really nice and holds value better then GM.

When I was shopping for a truck lease, I found the Denali Ultimate payment was not that much more then a High Country.

Buy a 2023 and they will throw 15% off MSRP at you right off the bat.

Where have you seen 15% off?

GM is running TV ads right now that show Denalis and Silverados at 15% off on “select” 2023 models.

Wondering if those are market specific. Here in South Florida I mostly see the Turbomax deals + Red Tag event.

California here, but I also get commercials from all
over the country on YouTube TV.

1 Like

Yeah, there is a $6k purchase allowance on 5.3 trucks with trade in of 09 or newer vehicle. Over the past few months I have noticed that 6.2 powered trucks have been getting dumped as well.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.