Deal Check : 2024 Sahara 4xe

Hello everyone,

First time lessee, looking for your inputs…got this quoted for a 2024 Sahara trim. I tried the calculator, punching in the numbers and rolling all the taxes and fee to monthly payment.

Registration will be in Illinois.

MSRP: $65,540
Selling Price: $58,986
$473.99/mo with $2,967.99 DAS.

36mo 10K miles

Residual 61%
MF 0.00286

Taxed Rebates:

• CCAP Hybrid/Electric Federal Tax Credit - upto $7,500
  • National Lease Bonus Cash - $3,500

Thanks

1 Like

Make sure you get the $1000 jeep.com tdm

Thanks. Did try it out based on the info in forum, but have not had any luck…maybe it is not available anymore

Often works best first thing in the morning

Noted, will definitely try it out.

Was successfully able to generate a code. Now need to close out a good deal in 30 days.

Acq fee is marked up and dealer fee is high on calc.

No luck, the dealer says this is by far their best offer.

Is there a way to check what MF is offered on leases without any dealer markups ? or how do i find if there is a markup on MF or not?

You can become a super supporter here for access to the Rate Finder calculator which has MF and incentive info. You can also look at deals in the marketplace which typically offer the base rate and a high discount.

It really doesnt matter if the mf is marked up. You should set your target deal based on buy rate and if they hit your offer with a larger discount/marked up mf, more power to them. If they dont hit your target price, does it really matter if it’s because the mf is marked up or the discount is too small?

That is definitely true,Will see if the extra fees can be adjusted to make it happen and land below 600. Else have to check with other dealer options as i have couple of weeks before deciding on one.

Tell them to check SFS rates with same discount and base MF. They might be better. Or check it yourself.

Oh that is interesting, yeah it does look like SFS has lower MF but lower residual as well. So, eventuall the benefits cancel out and payment is hovering around the same figure.

But definitely something i will keep an eye on and ask about. Thanks.