Deal Check - 2024 Sahara 4xE

Is this a solid deal? Is there anything I’m missing? I know the MF is high but it seems to be a good deal otherwise! Tax rate is 7% and included in the monthly shown below

MSRP: $68K

Sale price: $60K

Incentives: $14000

24 months/ 10K

Monthly: $465 with only first month due at signing

MF: 0.032

Residual: 70%

Have you verfied that sales price actually results in that monthly?

What bank is this through? That rv/mf doesn’t match any of the main banks.

Honestly, I’m not sure.

This is the calculator link if that helps?

Thats an SFS lease.

Do you have affiliate? 10% off is a good deal (this isnt really 12% after they add in those ridiculous dealer fees).

No affiliate! Should I jump on it, or will it be easy to find a better deal? I honestly don’t know much about how the MF and other variables play into whether it’s a good deal. But I look it at as a $450 effective monthly payment for a $67K MSRP. Am I missing something?

If this is a certain broker’s deal, that 12% assumes you qualify for affiliate and will need to be reduced accordingly.

Does it matter if the payment is $450/mo if $400/mo is actually a good deal? (Not saying $400/mo is doable, just trying to frame the question so you look at things more holistically).

That broker is doing 14% off with affiliate.

Ah, they must have updated since i looked last

Calc looks great… but it doesn’t even come close to the summary in your first post. So which is correct?

Sorry, the calculator reverts to default when I copy and paste it for some reason. I changed the numbers around in my post as well for confidentiality but I’ll just post the actual numbers bc I could use some help.

After clicking the link for the calculator, you would change the following values:
MSRP $67,140
12% discount
7% tax

And instead of putting $2000 down I rolled it all into first month only DAS

I’m an amateur at this, but in my opinion I would say so. If I plan on getting a $67K Jeep Wrangler I’d want the best effective monthly price possible. I guess I’d like to see if going through another broker/dealer could get me a cheaper price or if I should proceed with this deal.

This is a great deal for a $68k Sahara.
Even more so, if you don’t have affiliate.

1 Like

So it looks like this instead?

Based on the clues given throughout, I’m thinking this is more accurate and matches the 467/mo with first month at signing mentioned up top.

Yes this is it! Thank you!

Qbrozen’s calculator below is identical to mine!

I put the numbers in that he posted above, but it looks like your calculator is correct and his info is “wrong.”

Strange at best, but when your discount is actually 11.7% and not 12% (as stated) that will happen. :thinking:

Yeah I just bumped it to hit the payment since it is almost unheard of to get an exact percentage unless it is a brokered or pre-ordained deal. :wink:

1 Like

Sign this and enjoy your Christmas.

1 Like