Deal check 2024 ram 1500

Hi. Checking to see what the pros think of this deal. 1st month and dmv only. Ny deal. 11704. There are 3 payments on previous truck rolled in under dealer fees. This is a 2024 ram 1500 bighorn. 42/10

This seems pretty good. 632 DAS plus 642 a month? Not too shabby, particularly these days

Its actually around 700ish DAS. 1st month of 612 and whatever dmv comes out to. Then its 612.77 a month. For 42 months. I could have neen under 600 if i didnt have 3 payments of around 1500 left on my current lease.

I just signed a 2024 Big Horn/Lone Star Blackout Edition 4x4, $65,xxx MSRP in Florida

42/12k
Had bed cover/liner/steps included.
Purchased tire/wheel protection for $10/month.
Had about $2k negative equity which killed me too.

$610/month…First month only DAS.

So, our deals are fairly similar.

Why not finish the lease?

Did you get the $1000 private offer from the RAM website?

I am not sure. Didnt know about that.

I was considering this also. Just didnt know how strong the deals on the 25s would be in 3 months. I asume the inventory in 24s will dwindle down and great deals may be had but slim pickings. At least this is my rational.

I learned this trick from other hackrs…

First,you go into the RAM website in “Icognitio mode”.

Pick the RAM you want and mess around with the options (doesn’t matter which RAM).

A $1000 private offer should pop up.

If it doesn’t pop up, exit the site and try again. It will eventually show up. It works on mobile or laptop/desktop.

1 Like

There’s no equity in your current vehicle?

What bank? Looks like your deal is a little better considering the higher msrp and 12k miles. But i am not far off. I wanted to use ccap but confirming the numbers this morning he is putting me through Stellantis Bank. R/v is 2 points higher but the interest is just over 1% vs .29% through ccap. Not sure entirly what the difference is since its in essence the same company.

So aside from what i said i forgot to mention i am about to be over milage. And there are 2 carfax. So any equity i should have had is gone Unfortunatly. I could just pay the over milage fee but i dont know how much i will be over at lease end. I was trying to bance everything out. So if i can attain a great deal now considering all else is it worth to take it rather than waiting. I am not in a rush but also dont want to pass up a good deal.

So, from my understanding, I went through SFS, which they told me was essentially CCAP, that they are the same thing.

My rate was (.29%)

Maybe MF went up a little this month?

If/when you find that private offer, you should be under $600.

I wouldn’t do a 42m lease on a vehicle that only has a 36m warranty. That’s supposed to be one of the benefits of paying a premium to lease (over owning for, say, 5 years): being under warranty the whole time. And shorter intervals between each new vehicle.

If you’re not getting these benefits why are you paying for them? Ownership with an extended warranty would ironically protect you from unexpected expenses more than this structure.

Not hard to ballpark how many miles you’ll need over the next 3 months.

Or if it’s so unpredictable do you know 10k per year will be enough for the next lease?

1 Like

CCAP is managed by Santander.

I may look to buy out my lease. I wanted to this time around but with 2 carfax there is no point. I am looking to take advantage of a good discount and a lower interest on a lease. That way at the end i am not paying a higher interest on the full amount. Just the residual. I feel this way would be cheaper overall than strait out purchase at his time with how high rates are. I also have no idea what rates will be like in the future. But i am open to hear your thoughts as i may have the wrong impression.