Deal check: 2024 QX60(Pure) Front wheel drive lease in NC

Preliminary estimate from dealer $51770 msrp, $1000 loyalty to adjusted price of $50770. $697 protection package, total purchase price of $51467. Wife has 2019 VW Atlas in good condition with 75k miles, dealer says $16K value for trade in…so 36mos, with 15K mileage/yr quoting us at $321/month final payment…good deal or nah? Also money factor they used is .00304. Residual for the $321 payment option would be .62. Thank you.

Your best course of action is to put together a target deal based on well researched discounts from shared deals and broker listings here and the lease programs as they apply to you. Doing so will give you the answer to your question here and give you the tools you need to negotiate a great deal.

3 Likes

And definitely get the AWD version and not the torque steering abomination

why don’t you just get the luxe from our mid-atlantic based dealer, and save a bunch of money, rather than overpaying here?

2 Likes

Which NC dealer is offering you absolutely no discount on the vehicle? Even my local ones in the RTP area publish discounts on their websites.

I have a 2021 FWD QX50 and hasn’t been an issue here in NC, but it hasn’t snowed in quite awhile… Not sure if torque steer is worse on the QX60 redesign.

1 Like

just so I understand this correctly,

$321/m with 16k trade in down?

2 Likes

Given the lack of discount, getting to 321 would have to be with using the 16k.

2 Likes

Yes correct

Crossroads in Apex

1 Like

Just remember that with that $16k cap cost reduction you are effectively paying $765/month for a $52k Infiniti that’s a 10 year old design.

Yes, thanks for the reminder :grimacing:

1 Like

I leased my 2021 QX50 from them 3 years ago $324/mth, no money down, only MSDs. I told them, “I have this deal from an out of state broker, but wanted to give you the chance to match it to keep the business local” and after some back and forth, they came to a realistic price - I think it was ~$1000 more than the broker which was worth it to not have to pay broker fee and travel to MD/PA/NY to pickup the vehicle.

Granted that was 3 years ago, but at the time they were willing to deal against competition. I had been taking my QX60 to them (which I leased from Quentin @nyclife) prior to that, so they knew me as a service customer. I had no success negotiating with the Greensboro dealer who was never close.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply and info

Dealers here in the RTP area are terrible in general…

1 Like