Deal Check- 2024 MB GLC 300 Coupe

I am not the expert of MB here, ask @derekoh1991, haha. But, here is a national offer.

$779/mo for 36 months
$5,723 due at lease signing

On the Coupe, MSRP of 55k.

Do you really want an MB? Right now in the car market, I don’t think MB’s are the right move.

So negotiations on the MSRP will probably be a no go?

Not on 2024, no.

Yea that offer is for the 2023. It had a facelift this year. New designed interior for 2024 and they can’t keep them on the lots

And since that Coupe is 8k more, add 8k to due at lease signing

The 2024’s aren’t in really of a constraint right now, as dealers are trying to make more money off of brand new models. People are willing to pay the MSRP for a new model car.

Who do you think is better right now?

Oh, really? I didn’t know the coupe got a facelift. It’s looking nice! Damn, MB is stepping up…

I can do 2024 for MSRP - $500

Check out @AutoCompanion or @AutoNinjas posts. Head over to

1 Like

Couldn’t you get a Porsche Macan for this kind of $?

I test drove today and it was a very nice upgrade from the previous year. The X4 interior is not as nice and luxurious. That’s why I settled on the coupe

I honestly don’t get the hype of Porsche. They seem tacky, and a VW Tiguan with a new badge and slightly curved body/roof… And paying for every single feature is ridiculous.

That was on my watch list as well

Thank you!!! I will

I see… If you really want the Coupe, go to @derekoh1991. It’s a way better deal financing or buying it with him. I know Derek doesn’t play games and gives you the best offer. What about Audi Q5 Sportback or Q8?

So, from MBFS, the new car rate is at 9.39% on all models except CLA, GLA, GLB, C-Class, and all EQs, which are at 5.99%. So I can run credit and go with either PNC and BOA to give better rate, but like I said, it will be anywhere from 6%-8%, even more

For financing??? Holy cow. Maybe the OP can use a credit union?

AutoCompanion is doing a BMW X6 for 1050 a month. Way better than an X4 and looks really sporty and aggressive.