Deal Check - 2024 Mazda CX-90 PHEV Preferred

Wow. And here I was thinking I had a good deal!!

It actually might be decent.

The CX-90 has been discussed here fairly frequently. How does the total cost for your deal compare to others listed here? Can you use the calculator and post a link?

Question please - and apologies in advance if I am taking over the thread with my own requests: even with zero down payment, would there still not be delivery fees, DMV fees, taxes etc?

Horrible deal because its $5k das?

A deal does not become horrible because the dealer suggested a high downpayment to make the monthly payment look low.

The effective payment here is around $500 which does not sound horrible at all.

Thank you paranoidgarliclover (great uername btw :slight_smile: ). I was having a look through a few of the forum posts and wasn’t sure if the amounts quoted included all taxes and fees

my take is never put more than a few hundred down if anything at all

Which state is this? Actually sounds pretty good

This is NJ

I agree with that. And all that has to be done in such a case is ask the dealer to roll the DAS in the monthly payment.

I’m too lazy to look on my own, but usually follow-up posts will ask the OP to clarify what is DAS. And “Due At Signing” really is that. Depending on the state (and possibly your credit history), it’s entirely up to you whether you pay TTL upfront or roll it in.

Hey guys, I just posted this one i picked up last weekend under the “Signed” section. I did my best to input all the numbers from my deal. Feel free to check it out to at least compare. Im in central FL so i understand numbers will differ. I even uploaded my actual lease contract sheet. My out the door price was 485 p/mo after 3k DAS for CX-90 PHEV Premium in Soul Red. Any questions reach out or chk out the uploaded agreement.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the help.

I received this draft lease and was hoping someone could do a sanity check. I noticed that item 7J is wrong which explains why items 3C and 7K does not match up.

Also, is the $8k rebate/incentive not included in cap cost reduction (item 7B) since this is a one pay lease (which is what I was told by the dealer)?

If you don’t know what you’re talking about, you honestly should not be chiming in here. It’s clear from your posts that all you understand is “down payment bad, no DP good.”

1 Like

thanks nice.

The poster above means try for $0 down, not $0 DAS I would imagine.

How much are you actually putting down on top of the tax/title/fees/first month etc? Or is the dealer actually asking for $5k down, plus tax title fees etc?

The national offer on mazdas site is for:

$373 a month / 24 months
$4,999 due at lease signing. Excludes tax, title, license, and dealer options and charges

If you’re sure you’re paying 5k DAS all in with tax title license etc, then you’re probably paying an additional 2-3k down on top which is getting you a lower monthly. Typically, many try for $0 down and only pay the first month, tax title etc DAS fees out the door. For example in NJ those costs can be in the 3k range in this price bracket, so you are probably putting money down on top of the fees.

Wanted to clarify, the deal I had was $5k DAS all in - including taxes, fees, license, title, ETCH, etc. Followed by $299/month for 24 months. Unfortunately I could not avail of this offer due to personal issues with the car - the spec I should have gone for is the Premium Plus, but there is no way I would have got these numbers.
Thanks again to all those that helped, and my apologies for having diverted the discussion in this thread

Just left Mazda dealer need advice on this lease deal on a CX-90 phev preferred. $499/month $1200ish down (dmv fees/taxes/1st month) 24/10,000. I’m in NY.

Thank you for any help! I have been given the following quote on a CX-90 PHEV 24/12. I am doing something wrong with the Leasehackr calculator and getting all kinds of bizarre numbers. Leasehackr veterans, what am I doing incorrectly? What do you think of the numbers quoted so far? MSRP is $50,540, and they’re giving a “Market Value Selling Price” of $49,415 Money factor is .00369:

Post a link to your calculator

Hi, thank you for your message. Here is my calculator