Deal Check 2024 Lexus RX 450h+ NV, Plan to buyout ASAP

That doesn’t mean much. Let’s say you paid a $1,000 payment and the payoff decreased by $200 is that a good deal?

Waiting for the finance manager to call me back to get an actual figure. The person at Lexus Financial claimed he was not able to calculate it.

There’s no reason to ask that question to a dealership employee or to accept the answer without verification.

Stop wasting everyone’s time including your own.

1 Like

The finance manager will not have that figure available for you. They don’t deal with lease buyouts.

1 Like

Did he explain why he wouldn’t be able to calculate it?

And, regardless, have you determined if you can back out of the deal, if you haven’t yet taken possession of the car? That would seem to be the most important issue…?

Because his computer doesnt spit it out for a contract not yet placed and the random phone person isnt going to dive into the lease contract and then create a day by day buyout table to calculate the payment based on how many days post signing the buyout is calculated.

1 Like

I bought a couple of electric Lexus so I know very well how this works. It takes a few days for Lexus to create an online account with exact payoff amount but Look on your contract. The adjusted capitalized cost will be very close to the buyout price.

3 Likes

If you don’t take delivery, you can still back out

Just informed them that we are not taking delivery. They are calling to see why…
Told them it is just not a good deal, too expensive, etc…

1 Like

Just informed them I am not taking delivery. They are trying to figure out what they can do to save. I am sure they will not be able to offer me enough to stay in it.

1 Like

Good job. Just say you got better deal elsewhere

Talked to @Jeff_BeachCitiesAuto yet? May want to price out both 350h and 450 now that you got your get free outta jail card.

2 Likes

Check state law you might be able to get your deposit back, alone hurt to just ask nicely

I have it in writing that my initial deposit I made with them is refundable. It was originally a deposit made for a different vehicle with the same dealership. Should be good to get it back.

1 Like

Yes, we are working on a deal on a 450h+

how did it go? Please post your experience. I am also interested to buy this.

Deal did not happen, I am in NV, dealer is in CA. was told they are no longer doing out of state deals right in the middle of mine.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.