2024 grand Cherokee 4xe anniversary
65980 msrp
1000 discount off msrp
39/10000 term
5500 customer cash
10500 rebates
Balloon/residual 38927 - 0.59
Quoted as 725 monthly payment

First timer - you all told me to use a broker to negotiate but it seems like broker was quoting similar monthly payments for a 2023 model. This was from my initial outreach to a dealer. Am I missing anything?

Thats a horrible discount.

I cant imagine there are any brokers quoting $725/mo with $5500+ due at signing on a base gc 4xe

1 Like

Anniversary edition

Anniversary is basically a base eith the lux package on it. That discount is still really lame.

2 Likes

You should target 10% discount plus all the rebates. You may not be able to get there in your market, so look out of state for a better deal.

Thanks - strange that the broker was giving similar ballpark of cash down and monthly payments and didn’t seem to represent a steeper discount

This deal is terrible, skip it

Random broker or someone from the Marketplace ?

Broker a friend used previously - and has license plates across SF so not a nobody.

Edmund lease forum has similar residuals and MF as quoted. I don’t think we have a steal of a deal but I also don’t know if there is one out there

Man brokers here are at high 4000s without loyalty or tdm. Not a nobody broker in SF is not a broker here.

How can you achieve that? Even lh brokers are not at that level on a 24.

You’re right. He’s very successful at ripping off people who don’t know better. Do you want to be his next success story?

It’s a steal alright, just not the one you’re thinking of.

2 Likes

Not familiar with the market but many local brokers have different economics than the ones on here, and better service on lease returns etc. Additionally, with broker fee and shipping, make sure to pencil out the whole cost

1 Like

Thats set by the bank (other than the inevitable mf mark up this also includes). The problem with this deal is the poor discount, etc. Any broker worth while would also be including the tdm incentive and making sure you have it.

1 Like

Thanks all

Theres two different kinds of brokers. The brokers here are offering aggressive discounts to help their dealer partners move inventory and chase bonuses. Then there are “brokers” who are really just serving as lead generators for dealers that are providing the “convenience” of having a pedestrian deal lined up without hours of “negotiating” in person to get there.

3 Likes

Thx all - able to get a 3500 discount and put $5000 customer cash (our choice). Dealer may have reclaimed $200 through cap fees

$643/month tax included pmt. Unfortunately tax is at 9.75% in our zip.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.