Deal Check - 2024 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude

I would still connect with a lease broker. Good luck!

Did you already sign? $6723 out of pocket (need to count your trade equity) for a $522 payment seems a bit excessive even for a HA. If you already signed, no point in harping and running through “what ifs” but we offer free quotes, next time have us run a quote for you to compare. If they genuinely got us beat, great you affirmed your deal is great, but you just might end up saving money as we arguably have some of the most aggressive Jeep discounts in the country. Looking at the discount from MSRP it seems fair but thats a high rent charge, very possible they marked the rate up. Patience and due diligence goes a long way with car shopping. You seem to be new to the forums, get familiar with the Marketplace so you get better context of market rates for deals so you can get the most out of this platform.

-Matt

1 Like

Thanks Matt! I did already sign, but I have friends who will be in the market soon. I will tell them to connect with you. Thanks!

1 Like

We havent updated with January deals JUST yet, but here is our FL Jeep Thread for you and your friends to keep an eye on

Also anyone can follow us on X/Twitter as we post our top deals on there, has been a bit quiet through the end of year madness, but expect to see more activity this month.

https://twitter.com/AutoNinjasMedia

-Matt

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.