Deal Check - 2024 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude

The acquisition fee isn’t going away. It’s charged by the bank. Unless the bank is doing incentivized acq fees, which isn’t happening currently on these, they’re simply not showing it on the break down.

Also, I’ve talked to a lot of dealers and not 1 has offered more than $800 off. I keep hearing they sell badly, but maybe not in NC? I’ve searched NC/SC and very few dealers have what I want in stock. Should I still hold out for that much money off? I had one dealer walk away just because I didn’t like their 13% interest rate. Car is still on the lot and they won’t budge.

There are plenty of brokers here that will ship you one of these and save you thousands, even after paying for shipping and the broker fee. There’s no reason to do this horrible deal.

1 Like

Thank you so much for all your help!! I like the broker idea because I don’t like dealing with the car sales people myself.

I know we’ve had this discussion several times, but I still am not seeing the widespread (higher) acq fees that people share on here. Iirc the fees were regional for quite some time…but I’m not certain what the rhyme/reason is for this year. It seems the higher fees are much more common.

I just signed another one earlier this month at $595 - the only acq fee I’ve ever paid (if applicable). :joy:

This happens to be the first file i found handy, so it’s a few months out of date, but shows what theyre doing.

1 Like

MSRP 74880
Discount 6995
Rebate 12000
Adj price 55885
Trade equity 5700
Closing fee 525
Tax 405
Non tax fees 65
Balance 51157
MF .00474
Residual 43,328

What bank?

You’d still be better off with any trim but a high altitude. Get a Rubicon X and save yourself money.

I’m a middle aged female - Rubicon is too much for me :grinning:

Then a fully loaded sahara. Will save you like $100-150/mo compared to a comparably equipped high altitude

Lease a loaded Sahara instead of this. Do a 24 month Stellantis Financial lease.

1 Like

How many other offers have you gotten for your current vehicle?

Instinct says if they’re offering no discount on the new car, they were lowballing you here as well, potentially by a lot.

No matter what you do for the new vehicle, please make sure you know what your trade is actually worth.

(Is $25,025 your payoff, by any chance?)

Payoff is $21,300 and I was offered $27K at another dealer.

Payment seems high. Check with a lease broker like @AutoNinjas or someone like that to see other offers. I went for a Jeep Wrangler at a local dealership & it wasn’t even close to the offers I received from places like @AutoNinjas.

Here’s the deal I made. I was getting burned out, and the payment was $100 less than my lowest offer. I figure they got me somewhere!

I would still connect with a lease broker. Good luck!

Did you already sign? $6723 out of pocket (need to count your trade equity) for a $522 payment seems a bit excessive even for a HA. If you already signed, no point in harping and running through “what ifs” but we offer free quotes, next time have us run a quote for you to compare. If they genuinely got us beat, great you affirmed your deal is great, but you just might end up saving money as we arguably have some of the most aggressive Jeep discounts in the country. Looking at the discount from MSRP it seems fair but thats a high rent charge, very possible they marked the rate up. Patience and due diligence goes a long way with car shopping. You seem to be new to the forums, get familiar with the Marketplace so you get better context of market rates for deals so you can get the most out of this platform.

-Matt

1 Like

Thanks Matt! I did already sign, but I have friends who will be in the market soon. I will tell them to connect with you. Thanks!

1 Like

We havent updated with January deals JUST yet, but here is our FL Jeep Thread for you and your friends to keep an eye on

Also anyone can follow us on X/Twitter as we post our top deals on there, has been a bit quiet through the end of year madness, but expect to see more activity this month.

https://twitter.com/AutoNinjasMedia

-Matt

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.