Deal Check: 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Sport S [TN]

Hey All!

First time leasing here. 2024 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Sport S. Dealer is asking for 5k due at signing with a 550/mo payment. He is saying the MF is .00403 and the residual on the car is 68.

I’m pretty sure this is a pretty expensive offer and I’m going to be asking around other dealerships for better options to counter with this guy. Any and all input or advice welcome!

36 Month
5000 Down = 555.17
6000 Down = 522.41
7000 Down = 489.65

Sale Price: 52,555
Cash Down: 5000
EV Rebate: 7500
Advanced Payments: 555.17
Upfront Charges: 1024.86
Total Cap Reductions: 10920.97

If there is anything I’m leaving out, sorry!

Run from this
Since you are in TN I would order one thru gupton motors to your liking / options
Hit up @harrydogyo for a 1k Jeep code
And sign that instead

5 Likes

Yeah, order from Renee at Gupton. Don’t be tempted to buy one off the lot, when waiting a few months will save you a ton here. I am guessing payments in the mid 400s with just first mo. DAS.

4 Likes

Don’t let a dealer offer you anything, you make an offer to them and find a dealer who can do your deal. Verify what the money factor should be. If a dealer is playing games with that right off the bat- next dealer IMO usually, unless they DRASTICALLY reduce the price of the car more.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for the advice. Going to contact Gupton. Its a bit far but by what ya’ll are saying it seems like it will be worth it.

Also if you qualify for affiliate it’s an extra point off

Gupton is worth it. First dealer ever to do exactly what they said they would. Rene is awesome. I drove past two dealerships to get to them (East Cost Nashville Problems)

Trust us, it’ll be worth it. Not sure if you can wait but ordering is def the way to go. These also get built very fast so depending on options you’re only looking at ~2 months from order to delivery.

I’m in NJ and have picked up from them before. They have people from all over the country they sell to. Florida, CA , Pacific Northwest etc

If I was in the market to order another Jeep, I’d be ordering from Gupton again. And that’s with handful amt of dealers on the east coast that discount heavily.

If you do order with them , sign up for affiliate which saves you an additional 1% off invoice.

Thanks man! Speaks volumes that people order from them across the country. Luckily I’m in zero rush to get it so 2 months should be no problem.

Seriously great info from you and everyone else. Thank you all for the advice and helping confirm my suspicions with the current deal. I’ll give an update when I have one!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.