Deal Check - 2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Limited

Hey Hackrs!

Wanted your opinion on this Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4 Limited. Please note I don’t have a regular access to an electric charger hence the 4xe doesn’t make much sense for me! I do know on here there are great deals for them. Nonetheless:

Jeep Grand Cherokee 2024 4x4 - Limited

Term- 39/10

MSRP: $55,980

Selling Price: $51,450

Incentives total: $3000 (loyalty credit and other coupon on my account from Chrysler Auto)

MF: 0.00115

RV: 60% ($32,993)

Roll in Capitalized Payments (zero drive off) - Monthly $586

You need to add the $1000 jeep.com tdm at bare minimum

Regarding the 4xe, you dont actually have to plug it in ever if you dont want to, and you still get access to significantly more power, tons more incentives, and more standard features at a similar price point. Worth pricing one out still.

1 Like

Thanks for this! With the addition of it; is the ballpark monthly and all other numbers, competitive at least?

Also I didn’t know that. Everywhere I went told me prob wouldn’t be a good option if I didn’t have a charger. Would need to price it out and see.

Discount isnt mind blowing, but it could be worse.

4xe is definitely way better if you can plug in, but its not bad if you cant.

With CCAP loyalty you should be able to do much better on a 4xe.

Check the Marketplace not just in your region but also shipped from the south or east coast.

Your quote on the gas GC is a hard pass IMO.

I don’t really have a consistent place to plug my 4XE in and it still works fine. It averages better mileage than the 3.6 and has better performance. Def consider It.

And all,you really need is a 120V outlet if you can charge overnight. It doesn’t go far on all electric charge anyway ( about 25 mikes). The only downside I find is the 4 cylinder engine has to work hard sometimes.

Which doesnt make sense since the electric motors always augment and it has more power than the v6 or v8 gc options.

$600 for a Jeep? not even a loaded one?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.