Deal Check 2024 Jeep GC 4xe Anniversary Edition

Hi everyone. Looking for some advice on this deal I received from a dealership in Centennial, Colorado.

2024 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe Anniversary Edition
MSRP - 66,575.00
Selling Price - 62,969
27 months
10K/year
Residual - 43,273 (65%)
Money Factor - .00404
Taxed Incentives - 18,600
Dealer fees - $799
ACQ Fees - $595 (Chrysler fee)
Title Fees - $27.20
Taxes - 7.5%

They quoted me a monthly of $645.
Right off the bat, the MF seems high to me, but it has been 5 years since I last leased a vehicle, so I am not sure if that is pretty standard or not.

The monthly payment does not seem to add up for me based on the numbers they provided me, so I am looking for those more knowledgeable than me to give me some direction.

Thank you for taking a look.

Please tag if your question involves a specialized topic (e.g. tax, insurance, legal, shipping, 3rd-party-buyout, lease-end-purchase, lease-transfer, etc.). You will reach experts faster that way. View all tags at FORUM | LEASEHACKR.

If you asked for a deal check, circle back after you have signed a deal – the community always loves to hear back! Submit your deal to SIGNED! (https://share.leasehackr.com).

Whats the breakdown on the incentives?
$7500 sfs ev
$3000 national lease
$2500 lease bonus
$5000 colorado ev credit

What’s the extra $600?

Looks like youre missing the $1000 tdm.

I assume this is an sfs lease. Mf is marked up a little. Acq fee is $995, not $595.

Title fees look about $1500 too low, unless that gets paid to the colorado dmv separately.

Thank you for responding mllcb42. I do not have the incentive breakdowns in front of me, but assume the ones you mentioned look about right.

The ACQ fee is $995, thanks for the correction.

I am not sure what you mean by TDM?

Yes, the title is handled by DMV separately in Colorado.

Head over to jeep.com, build out a gc 4xe, scroll down below the middle black bar after the summary page and it will pop up either a $1000 off tdm code offer or ask you to sign up for their mailing list. If it doesnt give you the $1000 code, open up incognito mode on your browser and repeat. Keep going until it gives you the $1000 off code.

1 Like

Took a few times and a few different incognito browser sessions, and I had to turn on my VPN, but I got my code.

Thank you for sharing that with me.

2 Likes

Do you have loyalty?

Great question! I bought out my 2019 Limited X lease after extending it 6 months in 2022 since it was near impossible to find anything during covid. I doubt they would give me the loyalty since it has been 18 months since my buyout.

Kevin…ask the GM/Sales Mgr to see if their corp rep would extend loyalty to you based on that situation (if you owned other Jeep products in the past, make sure they know that as well). Corporate reps have the ability to extend loyalty incentive flexibility, especially if it means closing a deal.

Can’t hurt to ask!

1 Like

Great advice. I will ask since this would be my 6th Jeep GC from the same dealership in the last 20+ years.

Not at that price. Discount should be at least 10% in addition to all the rebates. There is more room to negotiate.

1 Like

I want to throw up.

Did you consider a CX90? Even a GCL can be had for $550/mo, $0 DAS without any negotiation.

2023 vs. 2024 4xe Anniversary - which one’s a better deal?
I’m in SoCal, and a 2023 Anniversary is $525 (27/10), $561 (36/10).
I considered CX90 PHEV, but it’s too expensive for the features I’d want.

I wanted to thank everyone for their advice and suggestions. I ended up negotiating it down to $606 a month, zero down, 10k miles, 27 months, $19,600 in rebates. They threw in Appearance protection, vehicle care protection, and vehicle protect plus for free, so free oil changes, free brakes and pads, etc.

The vehicle is out of state so they need to ship it, and they covered that.

I shopped around three other dealerships in the area, received 2 other quotes for the same vehicle, closest one to this was a $780 payment, the other over $900. I didnt bother responding to the $900+ one, the $780 quote I asked if they had any room to negotiate, and he told me absolutely not since the vehicle was out of state and they would have to ship it and anything less they would be losing money. I politley thanked him for taking the time and we hung up. Two minutes later he texted me asking to text him a picture of the less expensive quote so he could make sure he configured it correctly. I didnt respond figuring i gave him two opportunities to come with a good deal.

Overall I am pretty happy with the deal. Maybe could have done a little better, but not complaining.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: it already gets the first fee oil changes for free through jeep wave.

Id still love to see the breakdown of the incentives and how they got to not be a multiple of $250

Holy shit this was in Colorado with something like $5,350 thrown in by the state?

A RAV4 Prime or Lexus RX450h would have been close to free for two years under those conditions

But “if you’re happy that’s all that matters” as some people say