Deal Check: 2024 Ioniq 5 SEL AWD (Washington)

Planning to go sign this one today as it’s challenging finding a dealer in Seattle that is willing to play ball. Let me know your thoughts:

MSRP: $52690
Selling Price: $48690
Incentives: $11000 (had an additional $1k on this unit vs the standard $10k)
MF: .00244
Residual: 70%
Term: 24/12k

Find a link to the calculator here.

1 Like

Good deal for sure! I just got similar in my state after contacting over 12 dealers so I think it’s solid

May I ask which dealer gave you that? I’m having trouble getting a Seattle-area dealer give me the same even for an SE AWD.

1 Like

Yes, would appreciate learning which dealer. Thanks.

I’m trying to get a same car, lease term and miles in Georgia from 4 dealers. Best I can get so far is $10928 in total lease payments. I’m comparing this to model 3 with $11639 in total lease payments. My third option is to buy Hertz '22 model 3 with 68k for $21k with $6400 in residual value lost after 2 yrs. I keep asking dealers to lower my total lease payments to $10k but they don’t want to do it. Maybe I can show them mediaspork’s lease calculator to see if they can match sale price, residual value and money factor? Any advice is welcome. I’d love to put this behind me and still get a good deal.

@spacechip @TwoWheeledBison @LeaseBB

Sorry for the delay as it took some time to get the dealer to agree to replicate the deal. He said that he would do this deal for anyone I refer (no promises).

His information is below. Please let him know Max sent you (I don’t get anything from it, but maybe will help me on furture hacks):

Hyundai of Everett
Brandon
General Sales Manager
bdesenberg@leejohnson.com
425-258-9100