DEAL CHECK-2024 i4 xdrive 40

This is practically a SIGNED at this point but I am interested in feedback. The payment/cash due at signing all match a calculator we agreed to before the car was ordered, but I am having trouble reverse engineering the numbers from contract back into the calculator. If there is something missing from the contract that I can provide to help fill out the calculator, please let me know.

Thanks for you expert opinions, I am asking because I want to truly understand the deal we signed. Regardless, we are very excited about the car and are going to pick it up at the performance center next week.

MSRP 74,820
Contract_Redacted.pdf (528.3 KB)

and here is the original calculator:

1 Like

If you already signed don’t bother, if you haven’t ironed out the deal, walk away

Thank you, this is as much about figuring out how to back things into the calculator and learning as it is the deal.

You’ll likely get more help correcting a calculator you post (with errors) than finding someone to start from scratch and post it for you.

2 Likes

$75K MSRP and it’s not an M50? This was doomed from the start. Must have every option? It looks stacked with fees.

Yes, it has every option. We are in the minority of owners who do not prefer the M styling.

Thanks, I posted the original calculator.

My ask is that I do not know how to backfill all the numbers and reverse engineer the contract. I see the final payment is the same but I can’t “show the work” because I don’t know how to match the information in the contract format to the calculator format.

Didn’t see it on this device the first time. Sorry.

It was an edit after your post :slight_smile:

You were winning. Should have quit while you were ahead. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I’m def not an expert, but there’s a $799 extended warranty in the contract, and a $925 acquisition fee that aren’t in your calc?

1 Like

Don’t sign something you don’t understand

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.