Deal Check 2024 Genesis GV70 Electrified (lease incentive just increased)

I’m test a driving GV70 tomorrow afternoon and I’ve had an eye on the incentives… just hours ago it went from 11,500 to 17,500 lease cash. Is that unusual? seems like they’re trying to give them away. I’m currently leasing a 2022 Audi e-Tron for 982/month… definitely did not hack it, so this lease would be significant monthly savings. Though I still have 5 payments left on Audi lease, my wife might take it and sell her Jeep Grand Cherokee if this deal is as good as it seems.

I couldn’t quite get the calculator to match… not sure what a subvented vs non-sub-vented lease is or who qualifies for subvented. Is this a good deal?

“Total savings” in your pic = dealer discount plus lease cash from the bank.

You should separate the two and make sure you’re independently maximizing both.

1 Like

@Bostoncarconcierge had or maybe has one of these for a lot less. $2500 das and $409 a month.

Work the other dealers because you’re right these are sitting.

1 Like

Looks like it’s for 36 months/10k gv70 electrified and g80 electrified.

10,000 special lease + 7500 additional discount?

Anyone else notice any other cars?

Also in your calculator you are using 4000 down payment, but that’s not what the offer sheet says. The offer sheet says 4000 DAS, which should include all the fees and the taxes.

Is that $491/mo payment including the sales tax? If not, this would get you pretty close.

OP

I have a similar car that I can do at least $2500 better on if you like

$17,500 is all rebate as of 4/24

They’re not discounting the car at all

3 Likes

Thanks, I see now that you point it out about the down payment. The $491 does include sales tax

Thanks, let me test drive it tomorrow and see if I even like it

Down here in Florida I quoted one today and landed at 529 with 1500 DAS. For some reason here we are only getting 16k instead of 17.5k anyone knows why is that? I did not get the MF they were using but I’m sure is jacked up.

The only knock on these EVs is their relatively short range, but they charge quickly. I had an electric G80 as a rental car and was quite impressed with the power. It accelerates hard enough to warp your senses momentarily.

what rental company was this?

asking for a friend :laughing:

It was AVIS actually, but I don’t see many of them in their fleet right now. I am mostly getting a Mustang mach-E that i am starting to take liking too.

1 Like