Deal Check 2024 GC 4xe Anniversary Maryland Dealer/New York Reg

, ,

Deal check on a 2024 GC 4xe Anniversary Dealer is in Maryland and I am registering it in New York. Other than taking the train down to avoid destination fee I am looking to see how this deal might be able to be improved. I have tread lightly affiliate but they are saying their discount is better than the 1-2% from affiliate. First responder of 500 will be added. Thanks in advance!

Pretty sure that would be a hard pass from all the CJDR experts here but bump nonetheless

Its not a bad discount, but the add ons chew up some of it and im guessing this has a fully marked up money factor.

Monthly seems high for that discount and that much due at signing.

As always, starting with a target deal put together would answer all these questions.

You better get removal of the destination charge in writing before deciding to take this deal. It has nothing to do with you coming to get the vehicle. They are basically trying to double charge you because the $ 1795 is already built into the MSRP. They are simply reducing their discount by that amount.

Do you really need 15K miles per year? That is killing your residual. It looks like this is a SFS lease instead of CCAP. You may find a lower payment with CCAP for a shorter term. Have them run the deal through both finance companies to see.

When I run your deal through the Jeep lease calculator, omitting the extra $1795 and all the other add-ones , I get $526 a month for 10K miles. The Jeep website does not show a SFS deal for 39/15K

1 Like

I thought I read the CCAP EV rebate was only $3750 this month?

You should be able to find a dealer that can do similar discount without add ons and then add extra for your tread lightly.

Which Ourisman dealer is this? I’m guessing you can even go to another one and do better, they do compete with each other.

Bethesda. Came as a recommendation from Jeep Club that they would do 10% and buy rate. You think I should reach out to Mitch?

Mitch can only help you with a Mercedes these days. I have a guy at Clarksville (his old dealer) but it’s been a mess over there getting deals done correctly with a terrible finance team. But maybe worth trying to get a better discount. PM and I can connect you.

Correct. Ccap leases on these are dead

At least in MD, CCAP has added different rebates to get the total back to at least $7500. When I look at the Jeep website, I see offers for up to $14,500 in rebates (including loyalty) on the JGC 4xe in my zip code. These rebates do not all translate to their on-line payment calculators though. It looks like Stellantis is pushing the best lease deal right now.

Just wanted to add, I leased a Wrangler 4xe from Mitch last March (I know he’s not with Clarksville CJDR anylonger!) and it couldnt have gone smoother. I flew down to BWI and they picked me up at the airport. Did all signing prior via Docusign, I was outta the dealership in maybe 20 mins.

The extra incentives also apply to sfs though, so its not anything extra to make up for what ccap is down.

Yeah Mitch is great but he reached his breaking point with that dealer. Poorly run. Hopefully they can get better leadership and finance people and he’d go back.

Yeah here in NJ, my zip shows limited rebates, at least with CCAP. Stellantis seems to have the 7500 still. But that raises a question, do you qualify for any Stellantis loyalty if your previous lease was CCAP?

Yes. The lease loyalty is indifferent to what bank was used previously.

Thanks.

Here in NJ, there are still some 2023 4xes around. I know one dealer that has an Anniversary that has been sitting on their lot for a few months and they simply won’t budge on price. They don’t appear to be moving many 2024s either. I got quoted like $750 for the the 2023 with $1500 down just a few days ago. Basically they quote using the minimal rebates available and like 1% off MSRP. I guess they don’t want to move these, even a leftover 2023. LOL.