Deal check - 2024 E-Tron GT

, ,

Im in NY but attempting to find a deal on a one pay E Tron GT. 12/7500. Dealer gave 10% discount but math isn’t making sense to me. I get about $11,976 using the calculator so we are way off. What am I missing?

Isn’t there anything in the Marketplace ?

Inventory seems to be getting snagged up on base e-trons or catering to NJ residents. Tried a random dealer with one aging on the lot figured it was worth a try.

Residual? Money factor?

Lots of things missing on this sheet that the calculator is asking for, so what values are you putting in for those?

1 Like

If they’re actually willing to do 10% off then just ask the dealer to run it using actual F&I software or a real desking tool, this looks like one of those consumer “make your own lease” tools and they’re usually wrong.

3 Likes

Still trying to pry that out of them. Even using a low 62% residual and .00302 money factor I was way less than their quote. Will see what they say now that we’re at 10% off. Feels like one of those fake numbers games with the calculator they sent me.

The residual is fixed by AFS – and I believe 12/7.5 is 67%. Dealer cannot adjust this item.

1 Like

Ah ok. If they are actually giving a 10% discount and its a 67% residual I can only get to $17k on a one pay with an insane .008 money factor. Will see what the response is on using a real desk tool calc

This is the best I could get them to send. I can’t get the calc to line up. Not sure where to negotiate from here. This is on a 24 Prestige. They told me the accidentally used the RS numbers the first time around

Create a target and make offers.

Looks like they’re giving you 10% and buy-rate, the Prestige isn’t as good of a lease (still a good value for money though).

The calc difference is likely something around how they’re figuring taxes, but clearly theres no add-ons or MF markup.

1 Like

Yeah for whatever reason they made the RV on the Prestige significantly lower than the base so no one want to lease them - Base or RS is the way to go I guess.

1 Like

Adding Audi Care should help make it a little cheaper. Seems like you are getting a good deal from a pure discount/buy-rate/no add-on standpoint.

2 Likes

Working on a premium plus model now thanks to your advice. I’m currently at $12770 on a one pay after adding audicare. This includes NYS 8.75% taxes. Getting 10% off the selling price but wasnt sure how to add audi care into the calculator? Buy rate mf. I know everyone seems have been getting killer deals but supply is dwindling and this is by far the best I’ve got from numerous dealers. Thoughts?

1 Like

What I do for AudiCare, at least on the LH calc, is just add it to dealer fees.

Either way, I would take this deal, you’re thinking it’s not amazing in comparison because it’s a $120k MSRP, and all of the “steals” have been base RS’s or $111k base GT’s.

10%, buy-rate, low dealer fees, and keep in mind you’re obviously not paying a broker fee.

Do it and enjoy the car.

2 Likes

Appreciate the help. This also happens to be the only one within 3 hours of me. Had them throw in a set of all weather mats lol

Performance pack has summer tiers so you may have to budget for some all season tires unless you want to drive a 500hp car on summers in NY winters.

1 Like

Ah yes thanks I did notice that, could have definitely gone without the performance package. Ironically I’ve got a set of 20" Audi wheels on hand that I’ll likely get snows for. Got 81" of snow over a few days last month here haha.

1 Like

If you want to save a few more dollars,

Add Audi care and tell dealer to use rebates as cap cost reduction

1 Like

He can get a Starbucks gift card with the savings from AudiCare.

2 Likes