Deal Check - 2024 E-Tron GT in VA

Deal check request for Virginia 22003.

MSRP: $125,945
Discounted MSRP: $102,812.61
Balance including tax and fees: $109,437.47

$0 cash down, 36 months, and 10k miles for a monthly payment of $1302

Is this a good deal?

In general I would say no. How much of the total discount is rebates and dealer discount? I would wait until there are at least $30K in rebates before leasing this vehicle. That is where the program got to last year on these vehicles. I assume with the slowdown in EV sales it will get there again.

Thank you for your reply. Here’s the breakdown:

Discount: 1037.89
Rebate: 7500
Innovator Program: 12594.50
Manager Discount: 2000

Total Purchase Price: 102812.61
Dealer Processing Fees: 989
Tax: 4307.77
Non Tax Fees: 1328.09
Balance: 109437.47

I did bring up the huge rebates and was told they were straight from the manufacturer to address overproduction issues. They were accompanied with higher MF rates. Salespeople said they will not reappear, at least in the near term, since production has been reduced to prevent oversupply.

Unfortunately I do not have the luxury to wait since I have to return my existing Taycan 4S lease this week. The E-Tron GT is the only vehicle that piques my interest and will allow me to pay less than my existing lease.

No, that’s not a good deal. Have you checked with any of the brokers to see what they can do?

How much monthly the Taycan lease? Can you extend that?

I submitted an inquiry to a broker but no reply yet. Not sure if I need to wait until Monday to hear back.

I’m at $1500 a month and can only extend if I put in an order for a new Porsche. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to even get close to my current payment for their 24 Taycan 4S.

Is there a broker you recommend or can point me to? I check a forum and sent an inquiry but not sure if I am following the correct process since this is my first time using a broker.

@AutoCompanion is in DMV

2 Likes