Deal check 2024 crv hybrid sport L

Hello Everyone,

I’m currently shopping for a new lease and looked into a 24CRV sport L. I need help with this quote I got from a dealership. **

36/10 **
$1400 at signing for first and fees -$480 monthly **
**MF 0.00247
Selling price at msrp 39630.00

From all dealerships willing to provide numbers this was the best I was able to get. My current lease ends in December and wanted your honest opinion if I should walk away or what number I should try to accomplish.

Since I will need 2 cars I’m Currently working with a dealer in MA on a possible Jeep 4xe as well.

If anyone has recently leased one and could share some numbers I would appreciate.

Thanks for all the help in advance.

There’s a section here called SIGNED where you could look at previous leases.

Thank. Looked but couldn’t find anything. Was trying to get some insight on the numbers I got from the dealership.

Well you are paying MSRP and it’s just lease math from there (MF looks to be base with 67% residual)…plug in/post a LH calc link.

1 Like

Presumably b/c posters here generally aren’t leasing Hondas.

This. If the calculator indicates the dealer isn’t padding the numbers, then this is probably a good lease deal for this model. I think hybrid anything often goes for above MSRP, and if you are getting the lowest MF, then…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.