Deal Check: 2024 Cadillac Lyriq Luxury 1

My first post here and first time to lease.

Please advise if this is a good deal for 2024 Lyriq

MSRP: $64906
Selling Price: $57906
Residual 79%
MF: 0.00268
Term: 24 months
Mileage : 10K
Down: $5000
Monthly Lease: $512

I am still requesting the dealer to lower the MF.

Put your deal in the calc and post link…much easier for others to review.

Whats buyrate?

1 Like

I have added the link to the calc to my post

OK, good for you for doing it…that is a pretty significant down that you may want to rethink…generally best to do zero down with DAS of first payment maybe.

Have you searched here to see if any other Lyriq deals to ascertain what a decent MSRP discount should look like?

At first blush, not too bad at $7k off up front plus the tax credit used to boost the residual (looks like a GM Financial lease?)

Would go $0 due at signing (or at highest, fees+first month payment), bringing the payment into mid $600s, which while isn’t EQS/EQE hacker territory, is not a bad deal necessarily. Certainly better than where these were leasing in January.

It’s now May 1st in east coast. I bet we will have fantastic deal this month!

Just checked 2 dealers in NYC and Houston, both are showing Costco Auto Program brings back $1k off for Lyriq from 5/1-7/31. However Costco Auto Program hasn’t updated their website atm.

Meanwhile, Cadillac official website now has a better leasing deal for Lyriq that is $439/mo versus $499 just a few hours ago. We will know more in the coming days after dealship updates the incentives on their website.

1 Like

Was there always a $3k conquest incentive or is that new for this month? I love the way the Lyriq looks, wish there were more brokers here offering deals so I have some choice aside from fugly ass iX and EQS.

Conquest is new this month! Also hearing there is 3.9% APR for 48 mo for purchases on some cars (I think the ones without Ultium Promise / the ones with the tax credit)?

Just came back from Chevy dealer. Don’t have all the details but I believe here are some (not sure how many apply to Cadillac)

-Lease initiation fee is gone (not sure if it’s for everything or just EVs)
-Costco Credit
-Supplier Credit
-Conquest or Loyalty Credit

Got a rough quote just over $400 for a Blazer 2LT, nothing down, only 1st month.

1 Like

Huh, typed in my company name on a whim and turns out I qualify for the supplier discount. I’m pretty sure I’m the only person in the company aware of it (HR/Benefits sure isn’t).

1 Like

is that 10% discount off of MSRP a negotiated price from the dealership, to which then you stack on the discounts, such as EV, costco, supplier ?

After back to back communication dealer has come up with following offer

MSRP: 63315
Discount: 5766.17
Costco: 1000
CCR: 2000
Adjusted Price: 54548
Addon: 1299 (this has been forced on me better than other dealers though)
Total Purchase: 55847

MF: 0.00271
Residual: 44321
36 months 10K milage

Final Rate: 638 / m with zero down.

Does this car not have the $7500 EV credit ?

GM doesn’t do the EV credit on leases directly, they add it on to the RV, which is why the RVs are very high (>80% on 24m base trim).

It’s confusing because they have separate program where they give a $7500 EV credit on purchases for those models that don’t qualify for the consumer purchase tax credit (because of MSRP cap?) but that’s unrelated to leasing.

The cap on Lyriq is $80k, considered SUV.

Must be because of battery sourcing changes during the production run then.

Update to my negotiation

MSRP: 63315
Discount: 6937
Costco: 1000
CCR: 2000
Adjusted Price: 53378
Addon: 1299 (this has been forced on me better than other dealers though)
Total Purchase: 54677

MF: 0.00271
Residual: 49386
24 months 10K milage

$537 with 1000 down

Is it any good, I know not so great compared to other person on this forum who is able to close 499 zero down
Thinking to pull the trigger, I really liked the green color and white/grey interior

are you able to collect the GM supplier discount - which is another $1000 ? If you work for a company that has a gm relationship ?

I believe the conquest rebate is substantial - $3000, might be worth pulling some chicanery to have an eligible vehicle registered at your house so that you can take advantage. There is a 30 day ownership requirement, but it looks like conquest runs through July 1, so room to make some moves if you can sign in June.