Deal Check - 2024 Cadillac Lyriq EV

How did the final deal come out?

Still waiting for the car to arrive, no change to the original deal based on the visit I made over the weekend.

Gotchaā€¦Iā€™m having no luck, so I was just wondering. I think Iā€™m just going to return to my original ev choice, which was the i4, but was loving the thought an extra space if I could snag the Lyriq.

Most dealers are still quoting $900 to $1000+ for a Sport 1 or Lux 1 right now. pushing them gets them into the 800ā€™sā€¦ It is still a very tough market.

I should know in a week

Here we go, problem #1: was scheduled to pick up my car Saturday, but no GM dealer has the Ultium Home Chargers available and probably wonā€™t due to the strike.

Yes, thereā€™s a handful of other brands I can probably make work with the J117A chargers but it definitely is a turnoff.

Not a great look for Cadillac

Did you find out if the offer was through US Bank?

Why donā€™t you pick up the car and then get the charger later?

Possible, but inconvenient. Point is to plug in at night.

TBD

Signed:
2024 Lyriq Sport 1

$645 month, $2,500 due at signing
24 month, 10k per month

Very happy with the deal considering I couldnā€™t get close to this at any other dealer in NY and northern NJ. Great dealership.

Congratulations !! Perfect car, I love Cadillac so much. But when I am buying a car, they are not promoted Lyriq. Seems like they provide some promotion on it right now.

Can you answer?

Also, your sharing the deal is worhtless for the community without details, let alone the calculator.

Calculator comes close do the deal.
Deal was through US Bank

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the $500 incentive? You also got good discount, nice :+1:

I believe the $500 was the NYS EV Rebate. This dealer was very aggressive compared to the others. The closest deal I could get was a $61,000ish Tech 1 AWD for $722 $3000 OOP.

Very happy with the deal, compromised on color but the dollars were right and the dealership was genuinely nice all around.

Wound up with Sport 1 AWD Argent Silver with Sky Cool Gray interior.

1 Like

I have the same color w/black Sport2 on order, but highly doubt my dealer will move off MSRP. I wonder if US Bank throws cash at Lyriq, so that explains the discount.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.