DEAL CHECK - 2024 BMW X3 lease

Parking assist and adaptive cruise on model. Can someone chime in on this lease deal? Not sure how much more I should push on price.

If you are in Chicago, then no deal you will see would be “good” due to taxes. If you’re not then I’d probably go through a broker because this isn’t great.

MF is base/good
Residual is right for 12k (55%)
Loyalty? $1500
Lease Incentive $1000

If you have loyalty, you are only getting about 5% off. 8% is doable. If not, you are getting .775% off which is not bad. Doc fee is pretty good. In my opinion $800+ is to high with $0 down. Good luck!

Not in chicago. No loyalty.

Any thoughts on where to come down?

The program (RV/MF & incentive structure) is terrible — what made you conclude this make & model was even worth the effort?

What’s the difference between the Market Value Selling Price they have on the deal sheet and the actual MSRP. That’s the first place I’d look. Their may not be a markup at all however if their is, the first place you’d look to get the price down is a dealer that doesn’t do that crap.

Check marketplace to see standard discounts off X3’s and go from there.

1 Like

The most you can do is push for more discount. If you want no haggling and really want this car, @Ashleigh has X3’s for > $700/m for a 36/10 term, but Max is right, these really don’t lease well. XC60’s have better numbers if you would be interested in that.

2 Likes

New model for 2025. I would not get into this lease unless it was a steal. Market sucks right now. Have a 2021 X3 M40i lease now and waiting. Will probably wait or get something else.

Dealer came back with updated quote. Any thoughts? (don’t care if you don’t like BMW or leasing. Looking at advice relative to BMW. Just looking for help.)

A lot easier for people to review if you post your calc link…

2 Likes