Deal Check - 2024 BMW m850i Gran Coupe Demo Lease

Expert lease hackers, I need your opinion about a deal I was offered in IL/Chicago for a 2024 BMW m850i Gran Coupe. Demo model with 4010 miles.

My current lease on a 2021 840 xdrive gran coupe ends in May. Only has 11,000 miles.

Thanks so much.

I can tell this is Joe Perillo…be aware if you have a City address you will be paying that additional 9% City lease tax (an additional almost $4K total over the term just to lease in the City)…makes no financial sense…write a check or finance or do an equity check on current 840 and see if makes sense to just buy that…also shop around as Perillo isn’t known for deals.

You would be paying 272 a month just in taxes on this car! Insane.

1 Like

I just signed a M850i coupe a week ago for 1250 Pay me the 3k and I’ll transfer lol. (jk) . This isn’t bad but it isn’t great. I think @iacscott had a similar deal/close deal last month but on a brand new unit. (Don’t shoot me lol)

Could use some advice from the experts.

Just received a lease quote for a 2024 m850 Gran Coupe demo with 6,100 miles. The dealer rolled the taxes into the drive off payment. Car would be registered in Chicago, so the use tax is in play. Any areas to push back? Good deal? Thanks in advance.

Wait are they rolling taxes and asking for 8661 down?

Is the MF at buy rate or is it marked up?

Also note that there is a mileage penalty for the demo miles.

So we’re sitting here guessing at how much of a discount you’re really getting.

You can model the deal in the LH calculator with base MF + full markup, and if all of the inputs are correct and it lines up with this quote, you can solve for what you’re actually looking at here.