Deal Check - 2024 BMW iX

Hi everyone -

I found this forum years ago but never signed up until now. Anyway, looking to lease an electric SUV and the iX seems like a pretty good deal from what I have read.

Term: 36 mos
Mileage: 10k

I also have not gotten confirmation on what the MF is yet but I plugged in the value into the calculator and received the proper payment, so I assume that’s what they are charging me.

The Stargard item is some kind of gps tracking they add to all their cars apparently. Not sure if this part matters but it has the following extras: Convenience, Driving Assist Pro, 2 axle air suspension and multi function massage seats.

Unfortunately, I got what I believe is a fairly subpar offer from the dealer but wanted to confirm and ask for negotiation strategies based on the deal they gave me. For example, would it be better to try to ask for a larger MSRP discount or lower the money factor? Maybe it doesn’t matter, just looking for advice. Thanks!

Here is a link to the calculator: Calculator

Dealership online buying is just dealership online lead generation. Sign up for a supporter account and look in the marketplace/use search to look up other deals on the iX. Use that info to create a target deal you send to the dealer.

You need to drive the negotiation, not the dealer.

2 Likes

Not a fan of this deal

1 Like

Reach out to @IAC … they service the PNW I believe. I’ve used them in the past.

3 Likes

Yeah I might do just that, if can’t get them to come way down on the price.

Updated the post with the packages the car has equipped. Thanks for the advice!

I guess I’m going to be slightly contrarian and say 9% off with base MF is not a weak offer at all. This is a pretty loaded iX so even 11% is going to be 1k+ payment with WA (Clark County?) sales tax.

Kuni BMW does have a loaner 23 iX that should still be leaseable. Might get a lower payment due to a bigger discount and smaller incentives. https://www.kunibmw.com/inventory/used-2023-bmw-ix-xdrive50-awd-suv-wb523cf08pcm51190/

1 Like

It’s good to get a different perspective too. Maybe I am a little optimistic on the pricing as well. You are correct on the sales tax. :frowning:

10 percent off plus incentives seems to be standard now. Getting that without using a broker is pretty good. I’d be surprised if the dealer discounted any more but maybe you can squeeze 1 percent more.

I’ve seen 11 percent off but not really 12.

1 Like

You may have missed the boat on these. The pricing was much more aggressive in December if I remember correctly. I think BMW has pulled back on the programs since December. Someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

So, if you’re expecting the kind of numbers that you saw on deals posted from December that may not be realistic.

1 Like

Appreciate the additional perspective. I might try for that extra percentage point and see what other dealers in the area are willing to do as well.

Getting 8-10% off MSRP + $9900 capital reduction is pretty much in line with the best dealer that brokers can get you nowadays. You can try to wait to get closer to 10% if you feel passionate about it. But it honestly doesn’t look like a bad deal to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.