Deal Check: 2024 BMW iX x50

In MO. Options are Convenience Package and Driving Assistance Professional Package. Was told max MSD I could put down is $5,600.

What can you get for your trade elsewhere?

I think 19k is probably pretty fair for our trade in.

That didn’t answer the question though. You should be able to easily get 6+ online bids for your car within minutes.

But if you’re ok not knowing whether there’s any money left on the table then you should take the deal as is.

1 Like

I have gotten several quotes and 19k seems to be a good offer given condition of car. That’s was auto ninja offered too

Closing in on deal in MO for iX50 loaner. Trying to use the calculator and have all the numbers entered in directly off the term sheet, but I’m getting a different monthly payment amount.

Any thoughts on why there’s a discrepancy? Also, any thoughts on if it’s a good deal?

2 Likes

Your MSRP cannot be right. IX starts at $88k before any optional features

This is for a loaner with about 6k miles on it

Your calculator does not make sense for the iX.

What do you mean?

I got it to match with a slight markup to the MF. You’re getting effectively 7.81% off a loaner, and most of us are doing 9-11% off new (depending on if it’s a 2024 or a 2025). You had the wrong residual and MF in there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So the MF that’s posted on the quote isn’t accurate? Also I was told the residual was $52,999. I guess I don’t understand how the quoted numbers aren’t accurate?

But basically you’re saying not such a great deal?

Base MF is 0.00069. I got the numbers close enough at 0.00089.

The residual is 53% for 10,000 miles, prior to the mileage on the loaner.

Correct that you are getting less of a discount than any of us are doing on a new car.

1 Like

This is your actual deal.

It’s alright I guess.

1 Like

You don’t seem very enthused lol.

What are you thinking it should be a bigger discount since it’s a loaner? Dealer making it seem like they aren’t making anything on it as it currently stands, which likely ins’t true…

Hard to say if it could be better but it’s about on par where a 2024 deal should be which is why we don’t really post any (needs more subsidy/time on the books)

1 Like

So basically it’s where deals are right now but since it’s a loaner it’ll be a decent amount cheaper per month than a comparable new deal?

MSRP isn’t negotiable. It is what it is, ie what it says on the window sticker.

You are confusing selling price with MSRP.

1 Like

Thanks, yeah @IAC set me straight with the calculator.

But now my wife is saying the loaner has a weird smell to her :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like

It’s a loaner… air it out, put some air freshener or deodorizer. It’s got a Thousand farts in it… want the deal or the car? :joy: new car smell will be thousands $ more… smells good though :grin: