Deal check 2024 BMW I4 eDrive35 and Help

I got this deal

1. Is it decent?
  2. How can I negotiate better?
  3. Trying to get this into the calculator having a tough go (first time)

Desc
Premium Package, Dirving Assistance Professional Package, Parking Assistance Package, 19x8.5 FR 19x9 RR Bicolor

State: OH
Months: 36
Miles: 12,000
MSRP: $60,200
selling: $58,200
Dealer Discount: $2000
Rebate: $7500 (ev credit)
gov fee: $115
proc/doc fee: $250
capitalized Taxes: $1,315
Gross Cap cost: $60,805

Trade Allowance: $10,000
Trade in payoff: $3,100
Cash Cap Reduction: $3,689 (includes first month)
Cap Cost Reduction: $16,785
Adjusted Cap Cost: $44,020

Paid by customer: $3,689
Monthly payment: $496 (tax included)
LH Calc Try

Give the calc a shot and post link…best way to learn is to try! And more people will actually review.

1 Like

You’re going to want to at least double that dealer discount, I’d start there.

I tried don’t know how close it is, I remember something about 51% or 28,000 for residual but don’t think i got it right?

LH Calculator try

Thanks I meet with them tomorrow, How do you bring it up? Just “That dealer discount is weak!” ??

Is this car in stock?

Most LH’ers negotiate by email, but if this car is in stock, you need to figure out a target deal and then just be clear that if they reach the deal you’re paying the car, credit app/deposit ready immediately.

it is on the lot, I will test drive tomorrow.

Figure out your target deal, be very clear you’re an immediate buyer at that deal, and be prepared to walk if they say no.

1 Like

You need to research and find the correct base MF and RV for your car/term. Google is your friend or become Super Supporter here to get that info.

Also you are confusing down with DAS…

Don’t see the dealer without putting the time in to know your numbers or else you will leave $$$ on the table.

1 Like

Pretty bad deal considering 10K in trade in. 8+% off pre incentive is very easily doable. If you are struggling, check marketplace, most brokers are able to get you a lot better deal.

That’s a losing strategy TBH. Figure out your target for total lease cost and reach out to a wide radius of dealers.

Don’t step inside anywhere hoping to win from a losing position.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.