Deal check: 2024 BMW 430i Gran Coupe 244R

2024 BMW 430i Coupe
MSRP: $54,120
Term: 36 months / 7.5k mileage
Monthly rate: $1033 + tax
This is after $1000 discount. Also they are trying to say appearance and dent protection are mandatory but I know that’s BS. That should take off $1400ish.

My friends are deterring me away from buying any BMW at the moment, so I don’t know what to do.

Horrific lease on a 430 no less.

Reach out to @IAC and save some time. At lease I hope this dealer offered to provide the vaseline and you weren’t going to have to provide your own :rofl:

3 Likes

In your DM’s

4 Likes

Yea, after reading some of these posts and their horror stories after leasing it, I am glad I have not done it yet. I did reach out to @IAC but I just wanted to see if anyone has any take on purchasing or leasing.

like what would be a good monthly for this car?

2 Likes

Geeeeeez. Lol.

This is terrible. Like beyond terrible. What’s after terrible?

1 Like

It depends on how many miles you drive and what your tax rate is. Since you tagged Texas, I am sure you are aware that your state taxes the full selling price of the car.

Do you have BMW loyalty or corporate? FWIW, coupes do not normally lease well due to their low Residual Values (RV).

1 Like

$600 a month if you can get it. The 430i is a nice vehicle, but an equivalent 330i would be much less. BMW makes you pay more for a car with fewer doors. Everything else is the same.

Title says Gran Coupe so 4 doors + a premium because… reasons?

They don’t lease that well even bottomed out, especially with Texas tax. This remark isn’t the least bit helpful.

Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

2 Likes