Deal Check - 2024 BMW 330i

WA
2024 BMW 330i xdrive
$51k MSRP
8% off MSRP, 2k rebates and MF 0.0021
0 down and $2.5k DAS
$690 monthly after tax

Is this a good deal in WA?

I think you forgot the most important part, how much per month.

3 Likes

updated in post

Easier to review if you put in calc and post link.

1 Like

Looks pretty standard…did you compare to broker deals in CA?

Way too much money for a 330i in my opinion, but WA has high tax rate on lease payments I think. For reference, lease a $53K 330i in MD for under $550 a month. We pay full tax upfront, so had about $5K DAS.

1 Like

Eeek. Almost $700 for a 3-series? IMO, run.

Just for reference and understanding this is a completely different market, but I paid $240/mo for my 3 series back in 2019-2021, no money down.

2 Likes

Since it’s a completely different market, I don’t think it’s helpful to reference a deal from 5 yrs ago.

OP, have you considered contact a dealer or broker in CA to see if they can get a better deal? Dealers in WA historically tend not to give good deals, from what I’ve read here.

I would shoot for 10% off and base MF of .00180 if you have strong credit? Instead of money down, I would shoot for MSD’s even though they aren’t worth a bunch. I live on the east coast so who knows? Hope this helps.

It’s around ~10% same as LA, not much above NYC.

Understandable, but $700 for a 3 series when they are $450 in the marketplace….

$450 for a brand new one with the same DAS as OP?

1 Like

You’ll pay $27,000 to drive a $51,000
Car for 3 years. Does that sound like a good idea?

1 Like

MSRP for OP’s is $3K higher, DAS is $500 for OP’s, mileage limit for OPs is 10K (not the 7.5K), and pretty sure the $450 doesn’t include tax.

So, yes, quite a few differences.

Thanks for the advice. I’m asking CA broker now. WA market is just insane

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.